203" New York Whitetail (Typical)

BizCT

Not sure what site that was but if this is legit it was never entered into the records.  Many hunters would like to claim a 200 inch buck but that does not look like one to me even though it is a dark picture.  Also the Boon and Crockett  has additional measurements that seem to be missing from this sheet. 

This is an example of one that is 200 inches. 

Link to NY Antler Outdoors record page.

http://www.nyantler-outdoors.com/record-whitetail-bucks.html

Edited by NFA-ADK

5 minutes ago, NFA-ADK said:

Not sure what site that was but if this is legit it was never entered into the records.  Many hunters would like to claim a 200 inch buck but that does not look like one to me even though it is a dark picture.  Also the Boon and Crockett  has additional measurements that seem to be missing from this sheet. 

This is an example of one that is 200 inches. 

I agree it does not appear 200". SCI doesn't do gross/net, but still doesn't look 200"

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Busy day at work bizzy??????

:)

(me too, posting from the office manager's office)

Summer Fridays are dead here. Still got about 3 weeks vaca left to burn this year, but haven't saving some for October (compound if I buy one tomorrow).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NFA-ADK said:

Join the dark side Biz!  What bows are you looking at?

There's only 1 brand of bow in this world, Mathews. I'm thinking Halon 6. We'll see what happens, never shot a compound before. I expect to be proficient by tomorrow around 12pm.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

There's only 1 brand of bow in this world, Mathews. I'm thinking Halon 6. We'll see what happens, never shot a compound before. I expect to be proficient by tomorrow around 12pm.

Why so tied to Matthews?   Seems like you are limiting yourself based on brand loyalty.  But you have not even shot one or others.  

• Like 4

Why so tied to Matthews?   Seems like you are limiting yourself based on brand loyalty.  But you have not even shot one or others.  

Haha I'm just playing around. The shop I'm going is authorized Mathews, Hoyt, Bowtech, Bear, Elite, PSE, Mission, etc. so it will be 1 of them.....but I'm betting I will end up with Mathews if anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they aren't sending you a free bow so shoot them all.  keep in mind you might have to draw and let up with the deer right there.  speed is nice but if you can't draw and let down the bow smooth enough to go undetected it won't do you any good.

on another note doesn't SCI include high fence deer?  maybe that's why this isn't a normal "record".

Yes but it doesn't say "estate". Maybe it's a dead head found?

Lol.  I guess so.  You have convinced yourself but based on what, it's not clear.  They all make a good bow.  Keep an open mind. 

But what looks cool? Mathews and maybe Hoyt?

The one that looks cool is the one laying next to a dead deer which is the one you shoot best.  

Bedides Biz I know you don't need a bow to look cool.  Lol

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

PSE, Elite, and Bowtech bows don't look bad either.  honestly i could get a bow from each one set them next to either other and you'd barely be able to tell them apart.

14 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

The one that looks cool is the one laying next to a dead deer which is the one you shoot best.  

Bedides Biz I know you don't need a bow to look cool.  Lol

Honestly there are so many color choices idk where to start. The Mathews Halon 6 has the following choices for right handed:

2 Let-offs (85% or 75%)

7 Risers

7 Limbs

26 Strings

26 String Twists

26 Cables

26 Cable Twists

8 Center and End Servings

17 Roller Guard and Yoke Servings

8 Upper Harmonic Dampeners

8 Lower Harmonic Dampeners

8 Monkey Tails

so that's just over 3.1 Trillion options. Then I have to move onto Sights, Rests, Stabilizers, Arrows, Broadheads, Releases, etc.

Bologna! Elite is far superior in all ways to Matthews Solo Doodoo Cam

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Honestly there are so many color choices idk where to start. The Mathews Halon 6 has the following choices for right handed:

2 Let-offs (85% or 75%)

7 Risers

7 Limbs

26 Strings

26 String Twists

26 Cables

26 Cable Twists

8 Center and End Servings

17 Roller Guard and Yoke Servings

8 Upper Harmonic Dampeners

8 Lower Harmonic Dampeners

8 Monkey Tails

so that's just over 3.1 Trillion options. Then I have to move onto Sights, Rests, Stabilizers, Arrows, Broadheads, Releases, etc.

No wonder you never took up archery before.  Way too complicated.  

• Like 3

No wonder you never took up archery before.  Way too complicated.  

Yea and that's not even counting the different handles, etc. Hopefully it shoots like a weatherby (close eyes and press trigger and anything within a mile is dead)