AGAIN WOW !

hunterman7956

Another thing for the PETA people to protest great.  I lasted about 30 seconds of the video.  And people think our way of hunting is cruel!  This was the reality that allowed most of us to exist, hunting was performed with a spear for many many moons.  Some cultures are still in the dark ages or have to perform ceremonial hunts!  Looks to me like they need some compound bows or we should introduce them to black powder.  

I skimmed through the rest of the video, not my cup of tea.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Doc said:

Well........I could do that too, but I just don't like to show off....... yeah, right!

What happened to the original video clip of the guy throwing and shooting clay birds? Looks like something got edited.

• Like 1

No wonder they are so skinny, chasing wild game across the countryside on foot. Hope they packed a lunch 'cause 10,000 dudes ain't dining on a couple dik dik. 

The elephant and hippos have to be pretty few and far between!

Think of the damage they could do with a 375 H&H and a couple boxes of old Silvertips.......

When you don't have any money and are hungry, you'll do whatever it takes to feed your family.  That's what PETA don't seem to understand.  Complaining about the hunter with the rifle not realizing that the hunter with the rifle is the more humane option.

• Like 2