Cool song and video

First-light

I prefer Western swing myself, see they were right in the Blues Brothers when they said , " we have  both kinds of music , Country and Western ."

Edited by Larry302

I like a lot of the older country, but some of the new artists are not too bad.  Luke Bryant and Florida Georgia Line sound pretty good to me.  Some of the old ones are also still coming up with good new stuff,  like Willy Nelson's "I woke up not yet dead again today".   

Personally, I only recognize three types of music: Country, Church music, and Disco.  I consider anything that is not country or Church music, to be disco, and I don't care for that.      

Edited by wolc123

Right now im drinking with my nephew from Tennessee, he's up for my Moms funeral . 

He knows Luke Bryant , their kids go to school together, trust me he's a pre package corporate " country star ."

though he is a hunter, so he has that going for him 

I am not a fan of country music, but there are a lot of talented country music singers who can sing good rock 'n roll. Just listen to this rock 'n roll song sung so beautifully by an absolutely beautiful country singer. I challenge anyone to truthfully criticize this performance. Take it away Carrie-

valoroutdoors.com

• Like 1