First Shot Daily Pics

DirtTime

We had the service department open tonight for some bow tuning . We flung some at 40 as well. This is the least amount of shooting I've done leading up to a season in awhile ,I can feel the fatigue after a shoot .
20200901_183250.thumb.jpg.5e07fad8a6d2fc9cc1346ebf8ab4eb2d.jpg
20200901_192647.thumb.jpg.d93ad73a0968066dad13a93887b0e5e2.jpg

How did none of those arrows hit each other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We had the service department open tonight for some bow tuning . We flung some at 40 as well. This is the least amount of shooting I've done leading up to a season in awhile ,I can feel the fatigue after a shoot .
20200901_183250.thumb.jpg.5e07fad8a6d2fc9cc1346ebf8ab4eb2d.jpg
20200901_192647.thumb.jpg.d93ad73a0968066dad13a93887b0e5e2.jpg
That's a surprisingly large grouping for a group that calls themselves the academy

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

7 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

That's a surprisingly large grouping for a group that calls themselves the academy

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

There is 3 separate groups there , i noticed you never show any pictures of your shooting . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

What type of victory arrows....I love Victorys for 3d and hunting.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Victory Gamer RIP, 400 spine. Seems to spec out nicely for my shooting setup and they fly great.

• Like 2

On 9/1/2020 at 8:44 PM, Jeremy K said:

20200901_183250.jpg

20200901_192647.jpg

All those arrows and not one robinhood, you guys are lame.

No pics today. Dismal day of practice. Only loosed 5 arrows at estimated 32-33 yds. 1 spine, 1 elbow, 1 neck, 2 lung. Clearly not ready for 10/1. Wrote today off as an off day, best confined to the dustbin of history. I'm disgusted.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, cdbing said:

No pics today. Dismal day of practice. Only loosed 5 arrows at estimated 32-33 yds. 1 spine, 1 elbow, 1 neck, 2 lung. Clearly not ready for 10/1. Wrote today off as an off day, best confined to the dustbin of history. I'm disgusted.

Don't be disgusted , next session will be twice as good and so on. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cdbing said:

you need more Uncle Giuseppe's food!

• Like 1

you need more Uncle Giuseppe's food!
That may be the problem.... poor sleep, frustrating day at work, started the cigar and the coffee stout just as I started practice. Couldn't steady the pin worth a darn, worthless to fling more arrows. Only perfect practice makes perfect and today was not the day for that.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cdbing said:

That may be the problem.... poor sleep, frustrating day at work, started the cigar and the coffee stout just as I started practice. Couldn't steady the pin worth a darn, worthless to fling more arrows. Only perfect practice makes perfect and today was not the day for that.

Stand really close on the days you are having trouble settling the pin . It's way better for you mentally .