Should I or shouldn't......

growalot

Our anniversary...and I was home late last night dinner at 7:45...Tonight we are having cubed venison...he's giving it a try again....please everyone cross their fingers...lol

I made him several dozen tart cherry,dark chocolate chip,oatmeal cookies to snack on...can make mixed green salad ahead and make mashed taters now.....dinner would be fast and close is at 6:44.  I could have dinner done by 7:10...even if I shot one, retrieve and take care of it after we eat...Dang weathers going to be so cruddy after tonight until Tues. night Weds. ...HHhhmmm...why push it...the buck are just starting to arrivewith luck this nast weekend will also bring in some winds to knock down these leafs so I can get the trails cleared before the good weather arrives...Ohhh he's home early...well that settled that...lol

Happy anniversary to both of you...probably have a good two weeks before things pick up in the woods so enjoy. Mine is the second week of November. Poor planning on my part but my mind was on something else when I should have been thinking deer hunting. :banghead:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, growalot said:

Our anniversary...and I was home late last night dinner at 7:45...Tonight we are having cubed venison...he's giving it a try again....please everyone cross their fingers...lol

I made him several dozen tart cherry,dark chocolate chip,oatmeal cookies to snack on...can make mixed green salad ahead and make mashed taters now.....dinner would be fast and close is at 6:44.  I could have dinner done by 7:10...even if I shot one, retrieve and take care of it after we eat...Dang weathers going to be so cruddy after tonight until Tues. night Weds. ...HHhhmmm...why push it...the buck are just starting to arrivewith luck this nast weekend will also bring in some winds to knock down these leafs so I can get the trails cleared before the good weather arrives...Ohhh he's home early...well that settled that...lol

Just make sure you rock Mr. B’s world tonight! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1