It's Almost Time

Doc

Slowly but surely, it looks like the weather is moving toward a condition where I will soon be able to move my bow practice from the basement, to my outdoor range. I have been shooting at tiny little 3/4" diameter bullseyes on my 15 yard indoor range all winter, and am ready to get outside and step back a ways. That will all be wonderful until the black flies start....lol.

Have any of you guys been keeping up a steady program of winter shooting? Maybe some of you are lucky enough to have a club or commercial indoor shooting range nearby for some tournament action. Great way to stay sharp and have some winter fun. I have been shooting just enough to keep the muscles toned and the form in place. But, I am way beyond ready to step outside and get some real practice in.

I had every intention of shooting at an indoor range but found it imppossible to make the 40 minute drive on a Tuesday night to actually shoot. I have shot a few times, around Christmas and then when we had a warmer spell after that and I was out on top of the snow. But I am beyond happy that nearly all of the snow is gone out back and I am able to shoot again with out stumbling through slop. I shot last week and again today and it felt good. I am liking my new sight and release and did real good already out to fourty. Finaly its time to shoot!

Well got the target core replaced, and the back yard is open. But haven't been shooting like I want to, sprained wrist last month. Pulling back on the Bow I can tell not all is well yet. And here I am trying to get work done on the camper -  :-X

strated last week at full draw archery's indoor range. I can't wait for season to get here  ;D

I've shot out there quite a few times.  Great people that own the place.  Its a bit of a drive for me, I come from Cicero. That being said does anyone know of an outdoor range in the Cicero Area?  I know Onanadaga Lake park has a public range, I'm just not sure if Cicero area does or not.  My house is in a pretty residential area, and I have shot in my back yard, but it makes me nervous with houses all around.

Mat