Trail cam

YFKI1983

Looking for some Cyber Monday deals. Anyone use these cams? I'm thinking for the price you can't go wrong

I use a cuddeback now and it's great but don't want to spend another $150

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/wildgame-innovations-terra-ir-trail-camera-10mp-17wgiutrr10mprswrtch/17wgiutrr10mprswrtch?camp=CSE:DSG_pg41907_ecom_PLA_452&gclid=Cj0KCQiAjO_QBRC4ARIsAD2FsXNMw-pGDOH7TyhK2HfNgILwaJV5yAv04gGNfsno2UvYHw9utm6h0pwaAlIOEALw_wcB

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I believe that is the camera I have and I believe my wife got it for me on black Friday  for Christmas last year for about that price. It seems to be working fine for me this season. I have three camera's that were all less than $40. One is a Moultrie that I have had 4 or 5 years and is still working ok...One is a Primos and this Wild Game Inovations. The WGI you have referenced takes the best pics out of the group. I refuse to spend a lot of money on a camera that can disappear at anytime. I don't need photos that will make a magazine...just want to see what is there and when....

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

I believe that is the camera I have and I believe my wife got it for me on black Friday  for Christmas last year for about that price. It seems to be working fine for me this season. I have three camera's that were all less than $40. One is a Moultrie that I have had 4 or 5 years and is still working ok...One is a Primos and this Wild Game Inovations. The WGI you have referenced takes the best pics out of the group. I refuse to spend a lot of money on a camera that can disappear at anytime. I don't need photos that will make a magazine...just want to see what is there and when....

True That. If the cheap one goes bad, Toss and  buy another. Mine also takes pics just fine.

• Like 2

Bushnell & Cabela's... We have 3 or 4 Cabela's and their customer service is the best if something goes wrong. I get the one with the viewing screen so I don't have to pull it out of the woods too often...
So do the Cabela's brand trail cams carry the same lifetime warranty as their clothing and other products branded "Cabela's"? I was told no questions asked if something goes wrong, and it will be replaced immediately if you walk into a Cabela's store with the broken unit?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So do the Cabela's brand trail cams carry the same lifetime warranty as their clothing and other products branded "Cabela's"? I was told no questions asked if something goes wrong, and it will be replaced immediately if you walk into a Cabela's store with the broken unit?

Can't be lifetime warranty. I'd be shocked if it was

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

A couple years ago I had a Cabela's cam that crapped out after like 13 or 14 months.. It was fairly new, I think it got water into the unit... I called and was told it had a year warranty, but the person was nice and told me to ship it back and I would receive a new one in the mail anyway.  I don't remember if I paid for shipping or not... but all my Cabela's cams work great.

I have a WGI trail cam I bought in 2011 and it's still going strong.  Big blinding flash with a nice viewing screen on it.  It has survived terrible weather, snowstorms, etc.. lol

Cabela's lifetime is not YOUR lifetime, but the expected lifetime of the product. And for their trail cams...it's not that long.

Cabela's cams can also be bought on the open market under their hired third party provider name...for much less.

11 minutes ago, phade said:

Cabela's lifetime is not YOUR lifetime, but the expected lifetime of the product. And for their trail cams...it's not that long.

Cabela's cams can also be bought on the open market under their hired third party provider name...for much less.

Boly?

Here is a good deal on a decent cam.

https://www.bolyinc.com/store/trail-cameras/sg560x-12mhd.html 

Edited by chas0218