Got her home

growalot

Thanks Burt...wow she is so much more quiet that my 15yr old Hoyt...I have to wonder how I ever killed deer with it...though I did learn to shoot rather low on them :) ...Now I'm going to have to re tool that mind set....hoping the shoulder will let me try her out late spring turkey

Good luck to you and your mentor this season ...Have Fun

Well Fantail

I've always shot 50-51#'s and the Hoyt was a 65% let off....I took a part time job to buy the new bow...ordered it and 4 days later ...Dislocated my shoulder while working...Dr. says 6wks....but I'm very nervous about this injury....I had to draw her back at the shop when I picked it up and my stomach was doing flips ...but they had backed her down to #40 at 80% let off and I drew her back fine and let her down with out pulling the shoulder out...though it will be a few days of TLC now....I plan after my 6wks are up to shoot 1 arrow 2x's a week and just keep building until I can have her set to #45...by summers end I hope to be back at #50

I have three sizes of rubber bands to work on as a rehab...just need to learn to back off on a few things...So much work to do...hate the cold and snow but it's a God send right now ;)

My own fault...53 yr old woman should not load and unload.... then carry down a long flight of steps 400 #'s of 50 # brine blocks all in one day...one at a time...Go figure ::) :-[

Thanks guys ...I shot her today for the first time...SWEET!!!!!!It took two shots and I was back to my no sight shooting form..and was 2in group at 15yrds......only shot 4 arrows ...not pushing it ...but a couple hours later and I'm doing good..no pain meds and just a little sore...Ya I know... I was going to shoot one arrow to start ...but geeezzz...she's light....so balanced and Quiet!!!...I couldn't resist...called up the shop and thanked them ;D