Almost ready

Gencountyzeek

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Never shot one big enough to mount lol. Maybe it's just not in my cards to get a big buck down.

Ive been very fortunate to start hunting on property in rushford ny that my father bought when my brother and i were young. I killed 3 good bucks in about 15 years of hunting it. My wife and i 3 years ago bought a house on 46 acres in Genesee county.12 acres is ag field. Ive been very fortunate to take 3 really nice bucks the last 2 years here. Cant wait for my son to start hunting it in 4 years.

• Like 3

Never shot one big enough to mount lol. Maybe it's just not in my cards to get a big buck down.
It all starts with the right attitude ! It will happen. Sometimes it's luck of right place right time, sometimes if you work your tail off for em you can be consistent. Either way, it's never easy !

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

It all starts with the right attitude ! It will happen. Sometimes it's luck of right place right time, sometimes if you work your tail off for em you can be consistent. Either way, it's never easy !

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You and the "attitude".  lol

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Looks very very nice.  Full sneak?  Kinda my posture when sneaking through the woods.  Then I fall on a log and make a bunch of racket.

Yep full sneak. The other three are semi sneak. Wanted something differant, i knew he was goin under the other buck so full sneak fit perfect.