1999 Toyota Avalon

Selling the car we bought for our son......we bought it from Pygmy a few years ago.  It is a 1999 Toyota Avalon; 170,000 miles. 

Excellent condition for being 19 years old!!

I wouldn't hesitate to take it across state lines....

It's been sitting for  about 6 weeks and starts up like it is new.   Tires are great, Interstate battery is 3 years old I think.  Interior is beautiful (leather).  A/C , heat & defrost work great, one knob is a PIA though.  Passenger airbag light flashes but means ??  Body shows some rust..........

Remember, it's 19 years old. 

For you guys here, $1200  I'll put it on Craigslist in a few days for more money if somebody here doesn't want it.

PDveYCZ.jpg

wT1xsbQ.jpg

zMepNXn.jpg

6q934Yr.jpg

41gl7vt.jpg

The Mermaid just shed a few tears seeing her baby again...

I'll never forget the first trip we took together in it ..34-35 MPG...  I was used to getting 15 MPG in my Ford Ranger...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, sodfather said:

If Pygmy owned it I’m sure the back seat has just as many miles :)

Nope.....The last time I  romanced  in a vehicle  was with my  ex wife, and that  prior to our wedding, which was  Sept 4, 1971....

LONG before the Toyota  which was MFG in 1999....

I swear on my Mother's grave that I never got so much as a HJ  in that Toyota....Hehehe..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I was so close to calling you on this. But my son is still a few months from 16 and I want to see him work a bit for it.  That said, it was well undervalued considering the Pygmy connection. 

I told the 3rd year UB engineering student it was a solid car BUT 19 years old and that anything could go south within 100 yards of my driveway but as far as I know, it was fine.  He looked it over and said he'd take it.........

We did the deal then he proceeded to tell me that although he was a full time student, he also worked as a mechanic at the local Mercedes dealership.  I'd say he is more than capable of taking care of issues that might crop up.  Heck of a nice kid too.......I gave him a very good deal as I liked him.

It would have been a good one for your boy Brian but there are more out there, just none with history like this one. :)

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 2

Nope.....The last time I  romanced  in a vehicle  was with my  ex wife, and that  prior to our wedding, which was  Sept 4, 1971....
LONG before the Toyota  which was MFG in 1999....
I swear on my Mother's grave that I never got so much as a HJ  in that Toyota....Hehehe..

The day I was born lol, I think we've covered this in the past
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Maggieze said:

Great video

whute.png

Glad you enjoyed it.  I also thought it came out good, being I'm generally kind of shy and it was my first attempt.  Happy Mother's Day................

• Haha 1