45 vs 9mm

Picked up a new 9mm She’s small framed , feisty for her size , when she’s in my shorts nobody even notices, opted for a safety to turn her on and off , ported and night sights for night time fun , haven’t gotten to play with her yet 
A0BEF34F-F483-459D-BAB0-CA304F52D397.thumb.jpeg.6130d12490715d5060a5ea13c971cbef.jpeg
E11A6560-5519-4662-8DCB-90E367F8595D.thumb.jpeg.ff14219e3eff8053eaca6430372a49a6.jpeg
9022DD74-A9B0-4738-8942-C2C6BB6E91FA.thumb.jpeg.98d4e83b6f3b72554289d08105c7dbc8.jpeg
Gonna go blind at night from that muzzle flash

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

10 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Gonna go blind at night from that muzzle flash

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

Ya , shoot from the hip and set my clothes on fire too.  Porting sorta negates the hi vis sights   

Found the answer 

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Rob... said:

Here's the image I rendered. I tried to be as detailed as possible, right down to the tramp stamp ( it's not exact ). I couldn't get everything exact, and I wanted her walking into the fall woods.

hotcgihuntercrcyanide2018.jpg

she's no punt gun to get yourself hurt but definitely a 10ga or backbored 12ga.  sure you got the size right? business end looks slightly thick compared to the part you're holding on to.

If the wife sees any of these pics none of us are hunting anymore....LOL
My wife doesn't care what pics I look at on the web. Or if I have a nudy mag or two. Now, if I taped one to the headboard, that would be a different thing. I would have to sit down to take a leak.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

she's no punt gun to get yourself hurt but definitely a 10ga or backbored 12ga.  sure you got the size right? business end looks slightly thick compared to the part you're holding on to.
Not a clue what you mean. LOL

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...