Trooper Killed near Corning

Pygmy

RIP. 

Prayers to his family, friends and all LEO's.  

I've got quite a few friends and family in law enforcement. I make it a point, whenever we part, to always give a handshake, look them in the eye, and give a slight nod.

Because you never know.

• Like 1

There continues to be a lack of respect for life especially for law enforcement and it is very sad to see these acts of violence  occur.

Cumo was at the new conference so I suspect we will see some new gun legislation bills introduced in the near future.

Youngest son is friends with a kid that works for the Steuben county sheriff, he said the principal was going through a divorce . The trooper was shot trying to enter and talk the man down and a sheriff was pulling the trooper out and the guy was getting ready to shoot the sheriff. Sheriff fired first and hit the guy, guy gets in his car and drives to his house up by college and barricaded himself in. Guess he was well armed and the police did not want to enter for fear he was not alone. Then the man shoots himself.. 

It’s a real shame no doubt, only thing I can think is maybe because the police knew he was a principal that he wouldn’t be that violent..

Its difficult for me to rationalize how humans can become so evil so quickly..