Who's taking rutcation.

cdbing

I plan or planned to take next week off to hunt. Weather looks sucky to put it mildly. Fortunately, I have a very flexible vacation schedule, so i can change plans, but don't expect that deer care about the rain. They will do what deer do. I just may not be in the woods to see it. Hoping the weather forecast improves. Whining over.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am off Nov 3-13. Saturday and Sunday are looking spectacular for Rochester area...Sunday specifically looks to be a heck of a day. Pressure way up over 30, with mostly sun and 5-10 mph winds. The following work weeks looks miserable with the rain forecast. Going to be a tight window of 48 hours, but there will be a lot of deer tipping over this weekend.

• Like 1

Ahhhh, retirement is wonderful. Hunting whenever I please. Don’t worry, I remember trying to get in a few hours this time of the year after school. 34 years of teaching.  It was nice to live only two miles from school. In the stand by four. A couple hours to hunt.  Now it’s hunt as the weather and my motivation dictate. 

Get out when you can and enjoy every moment. 

• Like 3

Im off every saturday sunday monday until deer season is over.

I have to be home to get the kids out of school so Mondays make the most sense. I may take. A friday morning or two  off and hit a spot not to far from work.