Covert MP8 Black New in Box

phade

6 hours ago, phade said:

$70. Black flash, 1080P video, small viewer screen. Good camera for the price; carries a rebranded name from Mossy Oak, but it's the Covert Black Maverick.

Ive only used Bushnell's thus far, will these have similar battery life and are these in camo or solid color. Sorry for all my questions but I'm interested. 

They have similar camo to the pic above. Battery life is pretty good on coverts. I ran one of these cams on a set of cheap alkalines and got 8K pics over 2-3 mos. I swapped the batteries out as it'll be sitting for a long while again before checking but they were still working fine.

9 hours ago, phade said:

They have similar camo to the pic above. Battery life is pretty good on coverts. I ran one of these cams on a set of cheap alkalines and got 8K pics over 2-3 mos. I swapped the batteries out as it'll be sitting for a long while again before checking but they were still working fine.

Ok I'm in for two. I've really needed to expand my currently 2 cam setup. I'll be heading out to the land after work for the weekend so I'll pm ya next week and figure something out as I think we're fairly close by.