Jerkman
NorthCountryman
Cynthia
Odysseus (hitching ride w/ Cynthia?)
Dinsdale
Aboa
CoryDD7
JDubs

Looks like 13 definites so far, but I believe we should have more. I think we'll need name tags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm the one Asian dude.  Cynthia is the only one with actual boobies.  The rest of you will need name tags.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just wanted to share this with everyone. Tax and Tip are included in the dinner Price of like 38 bucks a person. There will be a cash bar. I’ll take care of the deposit... let’s hustle and get that number over 15 people so I meet the minimum and don’t get whacked lol

0716777311a86a3cee495e25f9a4d41c.png

35776d7c92d6ee8890a1926fc26c1aa8.png

• Like 2

Just wanted to share this with everyone. Tax and Tip are included in the dinner Price of like 38 bucks a person. There will be a cash bar. I’ll take care of the deposit... let’s hustle and get that number over 15 people so I meet the minimum and don’t get whacked lol

0716777311a86a3cee495e25f9a4d41c.png&key=aa5013f749b9e7ddf358385b2918585308a85c3978c8d1a3374c0ccb5be14f96

35776d7c92d6ee8890a1926fc26c1aa8.png&key=655fb57fe74c0f5ae01035b7db75145d2b755de032a90fa7a4b63f0a16d8b8b7

Awesome! Thanks again for setting up!

1 hour ago, chefhunter86 said:

0716777311a86a3cee495e25f9a4d41c.png

35776d7c92d6ee8890a1926fc26c1aa8.png

you-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-are-rookie-numbers-30070070.png

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Kidding me? We pushing close to 20

I've done a couple meet ups with forums or similar; never seen one yet that has everyone that said they would come, actually show up.

Don't want to see anyone on the hook for the minimum pricing and room rent if someone can't make it. I just came off 2 twelve hour snow clearing shifts last 2 days; and going somewhere tonight wouldn't be top of my list for a burger and beer.

Just sayin'.

Wonder if the Goat has a booking commission?

• Like 2

I've done a couple meet ups with forums or similar; never seen one yet that has everyone that said they would come, actually show up.
Don't want to see anyone on the hook for the minimum pricing and room rent if someone can't make it. I just came off 2 twelve hour snow clearing shifts last 2 days; and going somewhere tonight wouldn't be top of my list for a burger and beer.
Just sayin'.

I get it, but I’m sure we will get a good turnout... if not it’s really not the end of the world. It will be a good night and well worth the investment.

1 minute ago, chefhunter86 said:

I get it, but I’m sure we will get a good turnout... if not it’s really not the end of the world. It will be a good night and well worth the investment.

I think you are right......most everyone has been active here on the forum and that always helps.:drinks:

Look forward to it.

Keep in mind WNY gathering was a weeknight (Thursday) deterring some from being able to attend  
Details/date  being worked on  for Yelling goat rendezvous #4   

None of you guys work anyway. 17 out of 1M is a bad ratio.

We got 17/20 hunters

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dinsdale said:

Just sayin'.

A fellow snow clearer? 12 hr shifts? You work the state? We been running 30+ hr shifts, be safe.  Gets old