WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

1 hour ago, Storm914 said:

That's a hypothetical you are assuming he remembers to not have it loaded and ready to fire .  

All I told him was be careful and get in the habit of putting the gun away in the same spot . So he is less  likely to lose  it or have his kid find it and something happening. 

Btw kids grow don't they so the "well he is  to young to do anything with it yet"  excuse not exactly great one . Yea 

Until the day he is old enough to do something bad with it which by the time you figure that out may be to late .

Best to get in the habit  of being careful with it now then later .

Btw studies show that the" I know it alls experts "are the ones most likely to have a accident with a gun  believe it or not .

Don't you think that FBI guy in that video new guns to hmmm   do you think chef is better trained then a FBI guy ?

It's when you think it's not going to happen it happens. When you become lackadaisical accidents  happen .

Your tired you having a bad day Exedra  .

But what ever .

Poke, poke, poke...

Are you making a new point or just making the same point over and over?

51 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Poke, poke, poke...

Are you making a new point or just making the same point over and over?

Sorry  maybe that reads wrong I was trying to help him actually but he took it the wrong way I guess .

Then called me dumb ass and dick head soon after about 10 times .

I don't know about you but usually when someone trys to help you or tells you be careful  with guns around kids 

You don't say ok dick head or dumb ass ,  NO ? Or is that supposed to be a logical response from a normal person ?

Edited by Storm914

1 minute ago, Storm914 said:

Sorry  maybe that reads wrong I was trying to help him actually but he took it the wrong way I guess .

Then called me dumb ass and dick head soon after a about 10 times .

I don't know about you but usually when someone trys to help you or tells you be careful  with guns around kids 

You don't say ok dick head or dumb ass ,  NO ? Or is that supposed to be a logical response from a normal person ?

Don't forget about his junk in your face! This thread is amazing!

Just now, Storm914 said:

Then called me dumb ass and dick head soon after a about 10 times .

Look I get it, safety first. But if he's in control of his gun, he's in control of it. And when you poke a bear so many times, you have to figure the bear is at least going to snap at you. Especially after so many pages of poking. And for the record, I've met a number of guys on this forum, and I'll count them as among the finest folks I've met. I think you're way off if you think you're going to get jumped or shot or some other nonsense.

Lighten up and make some new friends.

• Like 2

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Photoshoot for Mathews and a good chance we sign a contract for new reality hunting TV show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you're already downstate... you don't count. Besides in the Mathews contract it clearly states you have to hunt from tree stands to be in their promo shoots. 

lmao way off topic but John c Reilly had a show on cartoon network super late. It was super weird, but that is how he pronounced penis. 
i-saw-a-bobo-rub-his-prenis-and-it-made-milk.jpg.0f8c5f882ae610a57bb3ccfd807ac51a.jpg
I remember that awful show. Can't remember the name of it but it was super low budget and awful production

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I remember that awful show. Can't remember the name of it but it was super low budget and awful production

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

"check it out" . It was actually taped with a VHS to give it that old dated look. It had a cult like following too.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Not to be a DB but you're not coming to GTG right ?!    Then no need to post on this thread anymore IMO and all the bickering should stop and we can go about GTG plans again.     I was anticipating my dad could beat up your dad up soon

Not with that character going good luck with him seems like a great guy to get drunk around just don't talk about the stew lol  

If he apologize maybe but not now . You couldn't pay me to go there .