WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

3 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

I only know  what I saw in the pictures gun on coffee table  while you we're taking pictures of your dinner .   Which if you didn't say you got young kids around not a big deal .

But since you do you better watch wtf you do with that gun buddy. 

What are going to tell me you don't shit or piss and the gun doesn't ever find itself self alone on that coffee table 

That's the safest place away from your kids you could think of come on, 

Who are trying to BS  here .

Like I said it only take one f up 

I know we watch out for the safety of our youngsters but how will you or your family defend them selves if the fire arm is locked away?Until someone pays my bills I will do what I need to want to in my Home.

5 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

No dude it doesn’t actually. And 2nd of all my kid is 18 months old that picture was taken way after his bed time. So if you think my 18 year old is going to hop out of his crib. Reach up open his bedroom door. Come out here rack the slide on that gun and pull the trigger... shit If that’s the case I have a superstar on my hands and we should start training for all the major professional sports tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really so you post a picture of what you had for dinner with a gun in the background on a coffee table and I'm supposed to believe that it was taken late at night when your kid was supposedly in his bed . 

Which you even admitted you did not know was there .

Yea ok 

Lol  

Edited by Storm914

6 minutes ago, Dom said:

I know we watch out for the safety of our youngsters but how will you or your family defend them selves if the fire arm is locked away?Until someone pays my bills I will do what I need to want to in my Home.

He could hide it someplace out of site but in reach .

And if you read the posts dom  that guy is a hot head he gets pissed over   nothing. 

And don't want to listen 

The guy freaked out the other day over stew for for Christ's sake lol 

Edited by Storm914

12 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

And if you read the posts dom  that guy is a hot head he gets pissed over   nothing. 

And don't want to listen 

Where did Chef freak out over stew? I think anyone would have asked you what your problem was just like he did, seeing as how you said his food looked like dog sh**, and you did not stop with the obnoxious comments until you got a reaction....Chef let it slide 3 times before asking you....I think he handled it lightly.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

And don't want to listen 

I dont Know any of the members at all.I do read the post's but to say someones dinner prep looks like dog scat is crazy.I joined this site to be able to discuss interests that others around myself could careless about.Member since 6-17-2010 and never down anyone or called them names.I do know only from this site that Chef is a chef working long hours 14-16 per day and yes his meals are later then most.

If theres anything that can bring this thread back to its intended topic its the announcement that [mention=2694]Jeremy K[/mention] has committed to the GTG! Hes a decent cook, very careful with his firearms and hopefully not a snorer

This sounds amazing, but given heightened security since 9/11 in the tri-state area I just don’t see how it’s possible that they allow the four of you to cross the Cuomo Bridge into Westchester

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, ODYSSEUS said:

Storm-- it is turning into a Gangup on you. Best to just move on as plenty of member Lurkers who never post a Thread-- or a reply are enjoying this. Now-- as far as the most Bitter member who will write Scathing replys if you dare disagree with him-- hands down- that is Four Season Whitetails...

No one is ganging up on anyone here, and if any one, your buddy is just as guilty as anyone else than.  You are instigating, and realistically you are just as guilty of what you accuse others of in this situation.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ODYSSEUS said:

Storm-- it is turning into a Gangup on you. Best to just move on as plenty of member Lurkers who never post a Thread-- or a reply are enjoying this. Now-- as far as the most Bitter member who will write Scathing replys if you dare disagree with him-- hands down- that is Four Season Whitetails...

Bill - honestly Storm must enjoy this.  He is as much the antagonist as anyone on this thread - perhaps more.  If he wanted to move on, there has been plenty of opportunity.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ODYSSEUS said:

Your an odd duck

5 minutes ago, ODYSSEUS said:

True that Moog. Disagree with Bionic in his reply- so there's that.  Back to work-- device off.

What is there to disagree with? You constantly claim to be a victim around here of being ganged up on.  Yet in the post I was referring to you took a stab @Four Season Whitetail's When I don’t think he even posted in this thread.  So naturally people are going to say something in response to being called out, or referred to like you JUST did to FSW....then after these occurrences you claim to be a victim.  Its OLD.  

Edited by Bionic