WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

You will NEVER get an apology from me. Nor would I expect one from you

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well I would apologize to you but I don't recall actually calling you names so I'm not sure what I would be apologizing about 

Chef  I apologize about the stew joke  then he kept messing with me anyway .

At least that's the way it seems to me .

A like for a like. What’s fair is fair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No way brah I need to keep my follower numbers above following. Trying to promote my grip work. Also hoping that once the guy I just sent grips to gets his I will hopefully get some follow action from the HK Shooting team along with HK itself

No way brah I need to keep my follower numbers above following. Trying to promote my grip work. Also hoping that once the guy I just sent grips to gets his I will hopefully get some follow action from the HK Shooting team along with HK itself

Are you bringing samples? You and Tacks can collaborate and cross-sell your products

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

If you do not have a round in the chamber with the hammer down you could smash the damn thing with a hammer and guess what no boom. You'd have to first rack the slide, take off safe then pull the trigger. A little kid ain't doing that especially not when Dad is right there and keeping an eye out. Even if there was a round chambered on a single action pistol such as the 1911 you can pull that trigger all you want and if it isn't cocked prior to that trigger pull it ain't gonna do shit. Maybe you should spend more time around guns and educate your kids if you have any to treat all guns as if they are loaded and to leave them alone. These are all common sense things.

That's a hypothetical you are assuming he remembers to not have it loaded and ready to fire .  

All I told him was be careful and get in the habit of putting the gun away in the same spot . So he is less  likely to lose  it or have his kid find it and something happening. 

Btw kids grow don't they so the "well he is  to young to do anything with it yet"  excuse not exactly great one . Yea 

Until the day he is old enough to do something bad with it which by the time you figure that out may be to late .

Best to get in the habit  of being careful with it now then later .

Btw studies show that the" I know it alls experts "are the ones most likely to have a accident with a gun  believe it or not .

Don't you think that FBI guy in that video new guns to hmmm   do you think chef is better trained then a FBI guy ?

It's when you think it's not going to happen it happens. When you become lackadaisical accidents  happen .

Your tired you having a bad day Exedra  .

But what ever .

16 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I would be willing to wager most recreational gun owners are better aware of and more familiar with their guns than 90% of law enforcement who most only shoot their guns at the range when required for qualifying.

Well it's like you would be shocked to know how many professional gardeners  Carpenters or  plumbers

Get f up by powers tools even if they use them all the time and should know  how  to use them safely people get tired or distracted and shit happens. 

It's not a question of being a novice a lot of the times .

What happens is people lose there caution when they get use to things . Get distracted And that's when it happens .

Being a expert don't make you immune from it. 

Edited by Storm914

What do they like? Everything? Salt? Garlic? Plain? Onion?

I’m taking the WNY boys to Bagel Emporium in Yorktown on Tuesday morning. Crowds should be light on Tuesday.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

That's a hypothetical you are assuming he remembers to not have it loaded and ready to fire .  

All I told him was be careful and get in the habit of putting the gun away in the same spot . So he is less  likely to lose  it or have his kid find it and something happening. 

Btw kids grow don't they so the "well he is  to young to do anything with it yet"  excuse not exactly great one . Yea 

Until the day he is old enough to do something bad with it which by the time you figure that out may be to late .

Best to get in the habit  of being careful with it now then later .

Btw studies show that the" I know it alls experts "are the ones most likely to have a accident with a gun  believe it or not .

Don't you think that FBI guy in that video new guns to hmmm   do you think chef is better trained then a FBI guy ?

It's when you think it's not going to happen it happens. When you become lackadaisical accidents  happen .

Your tired you having a bad day Exedra  .

But what ever .

:stop:                  :offtopic: