WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

This sounds amazing, but given heightened security since 9/11 in the tri-state area I just don’t see how it’s possible that they allow the four of you to cross the Cuomo Bridge into Westchester

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are coming down the Hudson, I just need to get this log off the Tres Patos and we are good to go2924e1f3b90526fe065fa9883367fea0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Storm914 said:

Yea what ever make me the "bad guy "

THE Guy called my Dick head dumb ass at least  10 times  for  no reason even after I apologize for the bad stew shxx joke 

Did I react  call him names no did anyone here call him out for that nope .

I truly do not think you are a bad guy, and I honestly mean that. 

His name calling, and your instigating with food were two separate threads, so its sort of irrelevant to one another.  

PM if you feel the need to keep this going.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bionic said:

I apologize to all the other members in this thread, I just couldn’t let some of this go without expressing my thoughts.  Hate to clutter up a positive event like you guys/gals are working hard to create.

No need to apologize for bringing some common sense to the thread.  lol  And, I don't think the comments made on here will have any impact on the enjoyable time sure to be had by those at the GTG.  In fact, I hear that Jeremy will be doing a powerpoint on photoshopping for even funnier threads. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Bionic said:

I apologize to all the other members in this thread, I just couldn’t let some of this go without expressing my thoughts.  Hate to clutter up a positive event like you guys/gals are working hard to create.

I know how you feel. I had a lengthy "here's what I think" response all typed out, but then truncated it to a simple "good grief". No apologies needed from me, Bionic!

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Bionic said:

you surely dont need to apologize for anything you have ever said here.  Nothing but a good guy!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We been talking about it for while  the picture you posted on what's for dinner with the freaking 45 on the coffee table next to your couch when you said  you were taking your pants off remember.
Dude you're freaking accident waiting to happen if there's anybody on here that something like that's going to happen to it's going to be you  guaranteed.

If you do not have a round in the chamber with the hammer down you could smash the damn thing with a hammer and guess what no boom. You'd have to first rack the slide, take off safe then pull the trigger. A little kid ain't doing that especially not when Dad is right there and keeping an eye out. Even if there was a round chambered on a single action pistol such as the 1911 you can pull that trigger all you want and if it isn't cocked prior to that trigger pull it ain't gonna do shit. Maybe you should spend more time around guns and educate your kids if you have any to treat all guns as if they are loaded and to leave them alone. These are all common sense things.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Martin wasn’t even on the original “guest list” for the inaugural meet up. He just appeared. My theory is he will be there, unannounced, and shit it down late night.

I hope so! He is the man!

2 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

where is my apology from those  guys 

Crickets all I here .

Says it  all.

Would I be one of “those guys” ?

i am not being nasty, or aggressive with you, or even arguing....I am expressing my thoughts on the situation because it didn’t sit well on my mind what I read.

I even expressed to you that I do not think you are a bad guy, this is only a conversation with you, in my mind.  

If you are that aggravated with me over what I said, then I don’t know what to tell you.  

No dude it doesn’t actually. And 2nd of all my kid is 18 months old that picture was taken way after his bed time. So if you think my 18 year old is going to hop out of his crib. Reach up open his bedroom door. Come out here rack the slide on that gun and pull the trigger... shit If that’s the case I have a superstar on my hands and we should start training for all the major professional sports tomorrow.

At that age the poor bastard is lucky if he can run and not fall on his face. No chance is he picking up a heavy 1911 and sneakily enough to chamber, take off safe, have enough hand to even disengage the grip safety and fire a round. Dudes whacky

Really so you post a picture of what you had for dinner with a gun in the background on a coffee table and I'm supposed to believe that it was taken late at night when your kid was supposedly in his bed . 
Which you even admitted you did not know was there .
Yea ok 
Lol  

Chefs eat dinner after everyone else has been served. Mostly late nights.

3 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Would I be one of “those guys” ?

i am not being nasty, or aggressive with you, or even arguing....I am expressing my thoughts on the situation because it didn’t sit well on my mind what I read.

I even expressed to you that I do not think you are a bad guy, this is only a conversation with you, in my mind.  

If you are that aggravated with me over what I said, then I don’t know what to tell you.  

Not you bro 

If theres anything that can bring this thread back to its intended topic its the announcement that [mention=2694]Jeremy K[/mention] has committed to the GTG! Hes a decent cook, very careful with his firearms and hopefully not a snorer
Excellent! Another one of my Instagram followers can finally meet me

• Like 1