Aoc says don't have kids its bad for the climate

I would be willing to bet you that if she doesn't stop embarrassing them  or out grandstanding them , Pelosi Schumer , Como  de Blasio and the rest of the democratic mob will take her down ,One way or the other .Politician are ruthless especially democratic ones . 
It most really anoy them that this upstart nobody no nothing is getting more attention then all the rest .  King  Andy for sure most be sharpening his knives ready to stap her in the back first chance he gets   as we speak .
Watch either she is going to be made to change  or they will do something to shut her up . 

Honestly I think it’s too late for them, the proctor them and us is that every time she opens her pickle washers she’s inspiring millions of others just like her to do what she’s doing. Whether it’s in a local small town or Congress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Buckmaster7600 said:

Honestly I think it’s too late for them, the proctor them and us is that every time she opens her pickle washers she’s inspiring millions of others just like her to do what she’s doing. Whether it’s in a local small town or Congress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop you are going to give me nightmares thinking about it :)

She is a goofball.  But, I think it's the Right that's pumping her up more than the Left.  I don't usually look at the CNN website.  But, I did a little bit ago and see no mention of her.  Yet, Fox has multiple headlines and pictures of her on their main page every single day.  They've obviously set out to portray her as the future of the Democrat party so as to fire up their base.  My impression is that conservatives are much more interested in her than anyone else is.

Aoc and the left got there  ideas from the 1970 scifi movie logans run looks like 

In the year 2274, young residents enjoy an idyllic, hedonistic lifestyle within the protective confines of a domed city. The general belief is that when each person turns 30, they are reincarnated for another blissful life cycle. Those who know the much darker truth become "runners" and flee to a hidden sanctuary. When law enforcement officer Logan (Michael York) goes undercover to locate the refuge, he winds up instead trying to initiate a revolution with runner Jessica (Jenny Agutter).

Edited by Storm914

5 minutes ago, left field said:

The tragedy of the above post is that it was edited.

Come on now do you really want to live like that  knowing the price will be a controlled  environment from birth to even lifespan  decided by the state ? That's the only way lefty ideas could possibly work .  You want to live in a prison left field?

KEEP LISTENING TO BERNIE AND AOC  and eventually you will get there . 

15 hours ago, left field said:

Her questioning of Cohen was surgical.

Her questioning was pre-planned, orchestrated by the left and rehearsed with Cohen prior to the event.  Political theater performed for the gullible.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, left field said:

I'm shocked to hear that members of congress prepare prior to questioning a witness. Shocked. But then, are you saying that Clay Higgins had a team helping him with "BOXES"?

Any evidence she rehearsed with Cohen prior?

Not sure if you were being serious.  They only have a couple of minutes for their questions.  Why wouldn't they prepare in advance?  Rehearsing with the witness is a different story- that sounds shady.

More of a "no shit, they prepare."

However, I wonder if the dems prepared en masse. If they did, they failed as there were some all over the place questions.  I would also find it strange that they as a party would give AOC that shining moment. As near as I can tell, she's not that popular.

But even if she was fed questions, she still had to deliver them cleanly and targeted - one, two, three, four - and avoid the desire to pontificate or editorialize on national TV. It's not that easy. Just watch Trumo try and give a clean speech. 

She is a good communicator. Whether she can turn that into to something remains to be seen.

And WTF is with Jordan's jacket? Is it to show that he's a hard working man of the people? Cummings should have shut it down until he dressed properly. Higgins' vest simply should have been burned.

I did not hear anything new from that guy .

He  basically regurgitated the same dem talking points  we have been hearing for the past 2 years . Mike  C was facing 17 years and only got 3  .Obviously he was forced to make up bs to cut a deal .

If he really had something on trump  he would have gotten off altogether  the guy taped every conversation with trump  fbi also was  spying on trump but  funny    not one tape of all these bad things   trump says or does  can anyone come up with .Why ? Because he is full of shit that is why .

Edited by Storm914
  • Like 1