Cold weather gone!!

Zag

As much as I hate snow and cold weather I'm glad its dragged on so long this year,my wife has finally had enough and is ready to move back south. She won't go back to Fl but that's ok,she is ok with Tenn or AL and both of those were my choices before we moved here so win win.

9 hours ago, grampy said:

Yes sir, I know all about that, having lived in St. Augustine for a while. But I'll send you some 70s in July, for some 70s from you next week!!! Be cool if we could pull that off, wouldn't it!!!  

How's the fishing been down there over the winter??

Yea, that would be very cool!

Wouldn't know about the winter fishing. I've been tied up doing a master bath remodel for the last 2 months. After that, the next project will be to install a Rhodan trolling motor with GPS and virtual anchor on the boat.

By then, I MIGHT be able to tell you how the spring fishing is going.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Reb said:

As much as I hate snow and cold weather I'm glad its dragged on so long this year,my wife has finally had enough and is ready to move back south. She won't go back to Fl but that's ok,she is ok with Tenn or AL and both of those were my choices before we moved here so win win.

Tornadoes don’t scare her? I’ll pass and deal with snow and cold 

Sitting on the can and I'm hearing Robin's out the window! Heading to the land to finish up some tsi work today, I'm like a kid in the candy store as my son's basketball finally ended last weekend so my Saturdays are wide open till baseball season!!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, zag said:

Heading to the land to finish up some tsi work today, I'm like a kid in the candy store as my son's basketball finally ended last weekend so my Saturdays are wide open till baseball season!!

Go get 'em!

I think I told you I killed my very first buck ever up "there" in 1980 or '81.  That little 6pt spread his genes and you guys are hunting his very distant relatives. :)

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1