for all you pro-carnivores out there

goosifer

16 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

On any farm that grows plants countless animals are  killed  as pests  almost everyday from insects ,rats, birds,  deer and others .  How these  people don't know this is really sad .  

i've pointed that out to vegans while truly being sympathetic to their intentions. multi times and outcome was always the same. ended in personal attacks at me and they would forgo anything further conversation of whether or not to eat meat.

37 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

i've pointed that out to vegans while truly being sympathetic to their intentions. multi times and outcome was always the same. ended in personal attacks at me and they would forgo anything further conversation of whether or not to eat meat.

Its because a lot of these folks are of a  certain type of personality that needs to make themselves morally superior to others  to feel good about themselves, and will not except the truth that there not, so  they just get angry when you call them out on there  craziness. 

Everyday a human is alive something else needs to die  for us to live and same with every other living animal on this planet. Like it or not .

Edited by Storm914