I'm Shrinking

wildcat junkie

After a 2.2# weight gain setback last week ( celebrated too much I think) I had a spectacular rebound and dropped 5.4# over the last week for a net weight loss of 3.2# to add to my total. 

5.4# weight loss this week, 107# total weight loss over 31 weeks, 3.5# average weekly weight loss.

234.2#

• Like 7

2# weight loss this week despite rainy weather that kept me off the bicycle most days. I'm hoping to post a total weight loss of 125# by October 31st which is 5 weeks away. If I can keep up my average weight loss of 3.4# per week, I should make it with a pound to spare.. After that, I will go into maintenance mode until XC skiing weather comes after Christmas. Exercise has been my key to the rapid reduction in weight.

Ultimately I want to lose 150# to get down to around 190#.

I went shopping for some long pants a few days ago. I was expecting to get into 42 waist. To my surprise I ended up buying 2 pair of 40 waist pants and even fit into a pair of 38s! I am now down to the weight I was in 2010.

Once I get below that weight I will be going back even further. I weighed 215# briefly in 1990 before gaining 20# by September of 1991..

2# weight loss this week, 109# total weight loss over 32 weeks, 3.4# average weekly weight loss.

232.2#

Edited by wildcat junkie
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

3.8# weight loss this week, 113# total over 35 weeks, 3.23# average per week.

228.2#

After a week long visit to Pennsylvania where I ate steaks and drank copious amounts of wine, I only posted a .2" loss over 2 weeks.

I got back on track with the program. With my new job that keeps me on my feet walking most of the day, I managed a significant weight loss this week.

Only 11.8# from my next milestone and token award for 125#, 36.8# from my ultimate goal of 150# weight loss that will get me down to 191.2#

Edited by wildcat junkie
  • Like 7

More progress. I went shopping for some Wranglers that would fit my new slimmer waistline, the 46s had to go!

I bought myself 3 pairs of relaxed fit 38" waist Wranglers.

IjPMDNB.jpg

A far cry from July of 2017,

yKCapc5.jpg

And even a bit of an improvement from September 8th of this year.

B8SITnm.jpg

• Like 8

Congratulations you should be very proud of your accomplishment, I bet you feel a whole lot better than you did a couple of years ago. Just about every health malady can be shown to have a direct link to obesity. Cancer, joint problems, high blood pressure, artery disease, heart disease, diabetes to name a few. This stuff can all be reversed by getting to your proper weight.

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As I walked into Walmart for some briefs today, I saw some nice winter coats on the rack at a very reasonable price.

Since, my last winter coat was size XXL, I took an XL off the rack and tried it on. I was swimming in it.

A Large fit perfectly with just enough extra room for some underlayers.

V7mYNXt.jpg

I'm noticing a little swagger in my step, a bounce. I feel a little bit sexy again.

Now that I'm single and sexy again, time to get back in the game

Edited by wildcat junkie
  • Like 4

As I walked into Walmart for some briefs today, I saw some nice winter coats on the rack at a very reasonable price.
Since, my last winter coat was size XXL, I took an XL off the rack and tried it on. I was swimming in it.
A Large fit perfectly with just enough extra room for some underlayers.
V7mYNXt.jpg&key=4962ca739257ac736a474c10dec991e9ec90c3d2b037da71bc6360d33b2c894c
I'm noticing a little swagger in my step, a bounce. I feel a little bit sexy again.
Now that I'm single and sexy again, time to get back in the game
That's awesome! Keep it up! Do it up!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 2:20 PM, crappyice said:

Atta boy!!! New man - time to get yourself a new woman 15 years younger than the last one!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I found one a year younger! This is my date for Thanksgiving dinner at the neighbor's.

reizJQn.jpg

She is flying in from Cape Town South Africa where she is on assignment on the 26th. She lives in Ottawa, and she thinks I'm "an amazing man"..

Did I get lucky or what?  :hi:

Edited by wildcat junkie
  • Like 4