OEM - Hurricane Evacuation Zone Finder

Elmo

u better get home in time John... Dont get caught in that crap on your way home. Plus you know you wanna be home to hold down the fort just incase lol. Even tho part of you wants to stay upstate during this fiasco.

u better get home in time John... Dont get caught in that crap on your way home. Plus you know you wanna be home to hold down the fort just incase lol. Even tho part of you wants to stay upstate during this fiasco.

I'll be home by sat night... If I can I'd rather stay up there with the baby to be honest.

that will make enough power? ill look into it but things like that are worth its weight in gold as everything is getting bought up. money is no object apparently. generators that are 3k plus are ven selling like hot cakes! i just bought a 4400 on line but it wont be here in time. but atleast i have one now.

thanks greg

Geno what you pay for that 4400? I'd like to get one, I actually hijacked the one I bought for upstate and brought it back tonight, its a 3500, nice machine, but I want to keep that for the cabin.  I'd like to get a bigger one for my home, maybe even make nice little hut for it on the side of the house.  I already tested back feeding it into the house, but next year I'll have a dedicated breaker to do that outside for just that purpose.