Good lord what an unbelievable Buck!! He returns.

NYBowhunter

Have pics. of him in 2017, nothing in 2018 and he reappears in 2019. Has one of the widest racks i have ever see in this area, huge body. Just an absolute slob and amzing animal. In 2017 he was a 3 year old that puts him at 5 1/2 now. Was strolling thru center of one of my plots 10:30am day before i got there. Funny thing is in 2017 he came thru my property on Nov. 2nd and this year Nov 1st. Looks like hes on a mission to find does.

Screenshot_20191104-084017_Gallery.jpg

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

You have some real pigs around, doncha?  Best of luck with him!

Thx, yeah theres a few...lol..takes a lot of work to give them a reason to be there. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes its just a pic. Thats why i love hunting so much, its so unpredictable,  can happen at a moments time.

6 minutes ago, NYBowhunter said:

Thx, yeah theres a few...lol..takes a lot of work to give them a reason to be there. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes its just a pic. Thats why i love hunting so much, its so unpredictable,  can happen at a moments time.

takes even more work giving hunters a reason to let him have a reason to be there. hope you get an opportunity and get to post up a field photo holding it up.