WNY/SENY GTG - January 9th

BizCT

I reached out to Capt. Lawrence. They do $25/person 2-hour all you can drink specials, but that's probably tough to coordinate timing. Probably easier to order as we go.
Let alone getting to and from there. All you can drink definitely isn't good for driving. Would need an Uber or DD

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Let alone getting to and from there. All you can drink definitely isn't good for driving. Would need an Uber or DD

I have zero plans to drive. I plan to take train from work to Tarrytown or White Plains and then Uber home after the party and after party and hotel lobby

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Yup won't crap on this great thread at all but congrats on getting yourself banned AGAIN for breaking the site's rules about degrading other members. Kudo's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Guest Speaker............. @Four Season Whitetail's would you join us? I'd love to pick your brain on genetics. I am actually going to start a separate thread and i'll tag you.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Last time I did that, I broke @moog5050's suspension.

1dbbc370d49f90a2144cce34adc9b4dc.jpg

I did have a loose bolt that required tightening.  But you told me in confidence that it was Sodfather's handywork.  Payback is a …….

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

14 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

This is true. Sorry Mike

No worries! I wasn’t  going anyway because I heard you were going....lol sooo yeah

Edited by Bionic

13 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite @goosifer aka "The Goose is Loose!". I believe he has only met 2 of us SENYers. Al Bundy (in Italy) and Me (in Buffalo).

Thank you for the invitation, Biz. Unfortunately, I will be out of town that day. Next time . . . .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

[mention=762]Chef[/mention] is looking into Pete's Saloon I believe.

Yes I will call Pete’s tomorrow. I also have two clients both Italian restaurants that have private rooms I could probably arrange for trays of pasta and chicken parm or something like that at s very reasonable price per person and just do a cash bar

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Chef said:

Yes I will call Pete’s tomorrow. I also have two clients both Italian restaurants that have private rooms I could probably arrange for trays of pasta and chicken parm or something like that at s very reasonable price per person and just do a cash bar

Chicken parm!