Why I love Dick's Sporting Goods Store

fasteddie

I once went into a dick's to buy a bow for my girlfriend...a razor edge. The 15% coupon off one item was usable on that.

I went there and they had a big selection of clearance items. I wasn't planning on buying this stuff...but for $611, I got;

The Diamond Razor Edge package including sight, quiver, rest, etc.

LW Alpha (American made)

LW Climbing Sticks (American made)

2 sets of Ameristep rapid rails

1 16' climbing stick

The manager wanted that stuff gone..all I did was ask him about the items. I should have bought the remaining stock out.

• 3 weeks later...

So I visited the grand opening of the new Dicks Sporting Goods in Yonkers and guess what? No hunting section! WTF!!! Aarrgghh!!! :angry:

I did see a mangly yearling run around the driveway all confused before jumping over a fence and back towards Sprain Brook Parkway.

I've been waiting months for this Dicks to open because I got tired of driving so far to get to the Dicks in White Plains or an hour to Gander just to pick up a couple of items here and there or just some extra ammo. This new Dicks is just 15 minutes on the freeway from where I'm at. To find out they don't have a hunting section was a heartbreaker.

Elmo I feel your PAIN,I sat in a traffic jam on the parkway for over an hour last night do to an accident on the Sprain,only to find out no hunting or firearm section.they could have put that in the flyer that was in the dailynews.I was also at Gander MTN today in Middletown now all the guns are behind the counter,which really sucks so I am now DONE with Gander For good......