Good news and bad news....

burmjohn

Well the good news is I was able to head up to our property on Saturday with my baby and wife in tow after the wife had a party in the peekskill area on Saturday. I was able to check the cams, met up with Joe (fairgame) and shot our bows, locked in tight now at 20,30,and 40 yards. Had a great lunch with the wifey and daughter on the way back home at he Dancing Cat Saloon in Bethel... Then on the NY thruway, my water pump decides to take a crap.... Mind you its only a 6 year old car with 60k miles... (Trailblazer)

Thank god, only 70 miles from home, AAA covered my tow except for tolls to my mechanic buddy near my house... And the in-laws picked us up. Still, unfun, but I was home in time for the JETS game and that gave me another heart attack.

BTW where I was on 87, holy crap, no shoulder, cars going by at 90. I was freaking out b/c I had the baby in the car, luckily the tow guy said stay put, lets get you off the highway.

And thanks to Dom's towing, wow great nice people...

Glad it worked out but something about riding in the trailbalzer as it sits on top of the flatbed doesnt seem to safe to me. When I was in a bad accident they wouldnt even let me in my truck to get my house keys when it was on the flatbed and the towtruck driver is a friend. He got them for me anyhow.

Thanks everyone.

Antlers - That Dancing Cat place is neat, food is a bit expensive, but its a fun place to go if you like live music. There is also a Vodka distillery right next door, its their place also.

That buck is pretty nice... I think it was the one from last year that was out of range during bow, and he also had a scope on him during muzzle and the cap didnt ignite the powder.