Corona Virus Thread

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It all started with CWD! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's what I imagine you telling her.  "You were born in the year of the great pandemic and there was even a meat shortage.  It got so bad that your Dad had to shoot does!  It was scary times"....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Robhuntandfish said:

Here's what I imagine you telling her.  "You were born in the year of the great pandemic and there was even a meat shortage.  It got so bad that your Dad had to shoot does!  It was scary times"....

Whoa! settle down, there's been zero food shortages in Westchester and I dont think there will be. Pork sucks anyway

• Like 1

My daughter has Covid toes (I know, google it) so they sent her for a test. It was a two second swab not deep at all. She came back negative
So you just outed her as having some nasty janky ass feet. Smooth Dad real smooth.

Call Me The Teflon Don

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

So you just outed her as having some nasty janky ass feet. Smooth Dad real smooth.

Call Me The Teflon Don

They said its either Covid-19 from riding your bike and your toes get jammed in the front of your shoes. Shes been riding her bike for the first time in months but the doctor wanted a test

They said its either Covid-19 from riding your bike and your toes get jammed in the front of your shoes. Shes been riding her bike for the first time in months but the doctor wanted a test
Glad it's just a result of some good exercise

Call Me The Teflon Don

Sorry haven’t updated in a bit. 

Grandma’s fever got worse. Went up to 105.3. Test came back positive. Got a call today informing fever broke and she is eating and drinking, BUT, she is going into renal failure. Doesn’t look good, but I know what nothing is impossible for God. 

Edited by squirrelwhisperer
  • Sad 1

Neil Ferguson may not be a household name, but he's the British epidemiologist and Imperial College professor whose model projecting widespread coronavirus deaths were a leading driver of hard lockdowns in the UK and America.

Early on, Ferguson projected that, without extreme measures to mitigate its spread, COVID-19 could kill 2.2 million Americans, and he became known in Great Britain as "Professor Lockdown."

On Tuesday, Ferguson abruptly resigned his post on the UK's Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies due to an "error of judgment." That's putting it mildly. According to the UK Guardian, he "quit ... after flouting the rules by receiving visits from his lover at his home."  His married mistress, that is.

That mistress — Antonia Staats — reportedly told friends she "did not believe their actions to be hypocritical because she considered the households to be one." By any sane definition, hers and Ferguson's are not "one household." Yet Ferguson confessed, "I acted in the belief that I was immune, having tested positive for coronavirus, and completely isolated myself for almost two weeks after developing symptoms. ... I deeply regret any undermining of the clear messages around the continued need for social distancing to control this devastating epidemic."

Hypocrisy is a regular character trait for elitists like this. The actions of this adulterous pair — as well as those of several Democrat mayors here in America who couldn't abide by their own lockdown policies — are a good indicator that those policies were overkill.

Yet rather than admit it, many of these authoritarians are doubling down on criticizing and even punishing the commoners.

I love America and our willingness to say F*** the man. Last night I sat down in a family owned restaurant and had dinner like a normal human being. This morning I got my hair cut at a barber shop. There seems to be people and businesses everywhere that are all done playing the stupid games and are ready to get their lives back to normal. It sure feels good to be getting back to a normal life!

• Like 4

I love America and our willingness to say F*** the man. Last night I sat down in a family owned restaurant and had dinner like a normal human being. This morning I got my hair cut at a barber shop. There seems to be people and businesses everywhere that are all done playing the stupid games and are ready to get their lives back to normal. It sure feels good to be getting back to a normal life!

I hear ya. Our office in nyc had over 100 employees out of 440 go in this past week. My wife works in HR and they have been back in office a few days per week since April 27

I hear ya. Our office in nyc had over 100 employees out of 440 go in this past week. My wife works in HR and they have been back in office a few days per week since April 27

It’s just sad that I went in Lowe’s today and it was absolutely packed but I had to “sneak” in the back door of a barber shop. It makes zero sense!

• Like 1

Neil Ferguson may not be a household name, but he's the British epidemiologist and Imperial College professor whose model projecting widespread coronavirus deaths were a leading driver of hard lockdowns in the UK and America.
Early on, Ferguson projected that, without extreme measures to mitigate its spread, COVID-19 could kill 2.2 million Americans, and he became known in Great Britain as "Professor Lockdown."
On Tuesday, Ferguson abruptly resigned his post on the UK's Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies due to an "error of judgment." That's putting it mildly. According to the UK Guardian, he "quit ... after flouting the rules by receiving visits from his lover at his home."  His married mistress, that is.
That mistress — Antonia Staats — reportedly told friends she "did not believe their actions to be hypocritical because she considered the households to be one." By any sane definition, hers and Ferguson's are not "one household." Yet Ferguson confessed, "I acted in the belief that I was immune, having tested positive for coronavirus, and completely isolated myself for almost two weeks after developing symptoms. ... I deeply regret any undermining of the clear messages around the continued need for social distancing to control this devastating epidemic."
Hypocrisy is a regular character trait for elitists like this. The actions of this adulterous pair — as well as those of several Democrat mayors here in America who couldn't abide by their own lockdown policies — are a good indicator that those policies were overkill.
Yet rather than admit it, many of these authoritarians are doubling down on criticizing and even punishing the commoners.

What about idiot trump that has everyone who works in the White House tested and contact traced all the time and then tells you and I we don’t need that and we have enough come on man

What about idiot trump that has everyone who works in the White House tested and contact traced all the time and then tells you and I we don’t need that and we have enough come on man

Erie county is begging people to come in and get tested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1