Whisky/Whiskey Drinkers

Deleted Account

I drink Lagavulin almost daily. Laphroaig Cask Strength on the other days. I like peat, smoke and iodine.
Still have an unopened bottle of Laphroaig 30 Year Old. Last of three I bought 10 year ago. As I recall, $250 each. Just looked online and the price is anywhere from $1000 - $3000. Waiting for a special moment to crack this.

My wife can’t even be on the same room when I pour a Laphroaig....too smoky for her to even smell!!! That’s what I drink when she annoys me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, crappyice said:

My wife can’t even be on the same room when I pour a Laphroaig....too smoky for her to even smell!!! That’s what I drink when she annoys me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife says "Oh God, are you drinking your Bacon Scotch?" I prefer the Standard Ardbeg over Laphroaig, but I still really like the Quarter Cask.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

I rarely drink unless its an occasion of some sort. Not too long ago, I was with my dad having a few drinks and it was Hennessy pure white over ice. Very good. My brother likes green label Jack. That one wasn't bad either. 

I rarely drink unless it is an occasion of some sort either....

WELLLLL... I mean an occasion of most any sort....   

Today, I celebrated Bluebeard's  wedding annisverary, and I don't really even know WHOTF  Blue beard IS  !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1