First week with the new camera up!

Hucksplace

Any opinions on what the spot on this 3 points back and left leg are.

And ya he is pretty ripped....Probably from all the running from the Amish chasing him.

It could be the beginnings of fibroma like Pawle76 said, or it could be a couple of wounds from some sparring that got a little rough, or it could be results of some attempted poaching.

Not sure if any of you have ran into this but the Amish just bought 3 farms around me about 2 years ago.

Which is nice in some ways as they will be planting corn and mowing the fields again, but last year alone i know of 22 deer they put down on one of the farms alone.

I know DEC has been there and talked to them but they seem to hunt year round and wherever the please unless you are there to turn them around. Not sure if it only happens in my area or not.

BTW I will see if i can get a Pic of them all in their wagon with their guns going down the road. It's pretty funny

Edited by Hucksplace

Not sure if any of you have ran into this but the Amish just bought 3 farms around me about 2 years ago.

Which is nice in some ways as they will be planting corn and mowing the fields again, but last year alone i know of 22 deer they put down on one of the farms alone.

I know DEC has been there and talked to them but they seem to hunt year round and wherever the please unless you are there to turn them around. Not sure if it only happens in my area or not.

BTW I will see if i can get a Pic of them all in their wagon with their guns going down the road. It's pretty funny

DO they even buy hunting licenses ?