Lunkerbass21

Well I have my blanket de-scented....a new book...snacks and drinks were already taken down last week...cell phone charged and rain gear all set...the Lurelogic has new batteries(remote scent disperser)....So will head out about 10-11 tonight set Put the Lurelogic in a tree...remote works up to 50yrds.....I will set cell alarm and plug in head phones...Get a good nights sleep and when the time is right and I see deer will set off the spray to hopefully bring them in....All the guys around me will be hitting the woods and that will just get them moving to me ...I hope

I am still toying with the idea of going out tomorrow (just said i wasn't in another thread). I got about 25 hours racked up for work in the last two days so it technically gives me Monday off but i might just put a few more hours in tomorrow AM to get me that much farther ahead.

I cant go out in the AM because i have to be her when the house inspector gets her but if i go out i will be still hunting - i love my 3D suit.

Still going out Sunday afternoon and for sure Monday (baring a disaster at work).