Pics of mounts other than deer!

damore81

Thanks. That one I was deer hunting and he popped out. Dropped him with my TC Encore handgun at 80 yards

My fiance would kill me if I mounted any more foxes though lol.

Wow 80 yards with the handgun! That is a heck of a shot! I think predators make great mounts. I have yet to add a predator to my mounts but I am working on a fox and a bobcat!

I have yet to get a fox....I missed 1 opening day of the shotgun deer season last year. It was late afternoon and I did a doe bleat call, and out of nowhere a big red fox (beautiful heavy coat) came running in, I was making all types of sounds trying to stop him, but he just kept running looking for the doe? lol...I stood up, couldnt stop him so anyway, he never stopped and I took a shot with the shotgun at about 50-60 yards through some brush, but no luck.

Heres a picture of a coyote I took years back in NY ( have taken others and fox but did not get them mounted), here is also a bear I took in New Brunswick Canada. Just a side note the deer mounts on either side of the coyote are my fathers and have stood the test of time, the doe was mounted in 1965 and the buck 1970. Attached also are mounts of some mature bucks I have taken through the years. Enjoy.

post-14-0-36670200-1319151383_thumb.jpg

post-14-0-72457700-1319151409_thumb.jpg

post-14-0-41393300-1319151451_thumb.jpg

Heres a picture of a coyote I took years back in NY ( have taken others and fox but did not get them mounted), here is also a bear I took in New Brunswick Canada. Just a side note the deer mounts on either side of the coyote are my fathers and have stood the test of time, the doe was mounted in 1965 and the buck 1970. Attached also are mounts of some mature bucks I have taken through the years. Enjoy.

That is a great coyote mount. Very different!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i took a picture of a skunk in the woods on the last day of the late season this year it was an all white skunk with a black stripe very cool looking skunk. i told my wife shes lucky it was laying there dead other wise i would have had to get it stuffed. i coudnt tell what it died from probably natural causes no holes or anything in it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...