Bionic’s Food Spice Blends-For Sale.

12 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Jenga ! Had some cow massage left but back in the saddle again with these 2. Thanks buddy 150aaae27b854a47bf76af66e008326a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No no, thank you! 

enjoy, glad they are there, I’ll miss those guys.

Had an order of all three now for several days. Haven't done much yet with the topper. Chicken rub is very very good and growing on me. And after 4 steaks and a brisket flat, the Cow Massage is in the top 3 ever for beef. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SteveB said:

Had an order of all three now for several days. Haven't done much yet with the topper. Chicken rub is very very good and growing on me. And after 4 steaks and a brisket flat, the Cow Massage is in the top 3 ever for beef. Thanks!

Very happy to hear this, and I thank you for letting me know.  I don’t use the potato topper much either, however, a few members, and some local customers use the topper on eggs.  I just started to myself this past weekend, and I loved it.  I am so happy to hear the Cow Massage that started it all is in your top 3 for beef, I appreciate that A LOT! 

If you need/want any tips, etc for the spices let me know.

Thank you again for your business.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Put it in eggs....you will never eat eggs without it again!

We actually put it on Talapia last night too.....it was awesome.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Elmo said:

Finally having tried all 3, I say the potato topper tops my list!  It's awesome!

15 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Gave a decent amount of all 3 to SIL yesterday. She’s looking forward to using them

Thank you guys! The replies truly mean a lot to me! I am very happy you are all enjoying them.  Thanks again for your confidence in me.

On 5/25/2020 at 9:53 PM, Moho81 said:

Do you think Bionics rubs went with us on our camping trip? Do you think we used them on just about everything?

Well folks if you answered yes to these questions above then your correct!!!!!

Thrilled to hear! Sorry I missed this post.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to try the cow massage on some pork chops tonight! Also going to be topping my taters with tater topping. Think I might try chicken rub in my spinach

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chef said:

Going to try the cow massage on some pork chops tonight! Also going to be topping my taters with tater topping. Think I might try chicken rub in my spinach

Made some air fried pork chops dusted in cow massage awhile back. Outstanding 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Made some air fried pork chops dusted in cow massage awhile back. Outstanding 

I can't make pork chops without an air fryer anymore.  And I use the chicken rub on pork more than the cow massage.  Works just as well.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Elmo said:

I can't make pork chops without an air fryer anymore.  And I use the chicken rub on pork more than the cow massage.  Works just as well.

I find myself doing the same, sort of switching them up on different meats.  I feel it depends on your taste buds that day, chicken rub is more of a milder/softer taste, and cow is more zesty.

1 hour ago, Bionic said:

I find myself doing the same, sort of switching them up on different meats.  I feel it depends on your taste buds that day, chicken rub is more of a milder/softer taste, and cow is more zesty.

My only complaint is the shaker for the potato topper.  I use it on my eggs all the time but I find for whatever reason, the spices in that one doesn't flow as easily out of small holes like the chicken rub or cow massage does.