Bionic’s Food Spice Blends-For Sale.

Good evening folks.

As per suggested by other forum members, and due to interest received through private message, I have decided to create this thread offering the sale of the spice blends that I have 100% created, and bottle, etc.  This is home-based, and I use a very clean kitchen space, along with fresh rubber gloves, mask(due to the times), stainless utensils, and stainless bowls.  I recently made a fresh large batch, and have decided to add pricing/sizing.  The blends that are available are listed below, and a quick description as well.  

Cow Massage Dry Rub: This blend was created for beef.  However, it goes great with chicken, pork, turkey, fish, shrimp, avocado, fried foods(fries/onion rings/etc).  Customers also use it on eggs, macaroni salad, potato salad, etc. If using on meats, you apply to the raw product.  If using on fried foods/salads/etc you apply as a topping afterwards. 

Chicken Rub: This blend was obviously created for chicken.  However, through testing, this works outstanding on beef, chicken, shrimp, as well!  Use this on raw meat/poultry.

Baked Potato Topper:  This is a very unique blend of seasoning that is intended as a topping for baked potato’s, hence the name...best applies on butter, and/or sour cream.  Just like the other blends, this is used in creative ways, such as on eggs, home fries, fried foods etc.  This blend has a hearty dose of chives! along with a earthy flavor.

$8/bottle $8 flat rate shipping .

Thank you guys.  

FF635A5D-2207-4E9C-B663-CC354831542F.jpeg

Chicken Rub below89F1DE5D-75DE-49FB-B437-AFAB1E3FF6F1.jpeg

Cow Massage Dry Rub below

E4379204-FD39-4A7E-AEFD-3560F4C37710.jpeg

Baked Potato Topper below45247C23-86CC-4780-9881-368813185FCA.jpeg

• Like 5

We’ve been using for awhile now and love all 3. They get used on everything. Baked tater topping takes potatoes to another level. Use on steak fries too. No venison or poultry gets cooked here with out either the chicken rub or cow massage   You nailed all 3 blends Michael 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Chef said:

Very excited to try these spice blends. Forget the jerkman and his 20 mil let’s make Bio 100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official spices of the huntingNY forum and the academy.  Next up shark tank! 

Then a partnership to make Bionic Jerky. I like where this is going....

• Like 2

Official spices of the huntingNY forum and the academy.  Next up shark tank! 
Then a partnership to make Bionic Jerky. I like where this is going....

I will say I have the industry knowledge and the connections in supply chain that it’s possible

• Like 2

Thank you for the support guys, I appreciate your confidence in me while giving this a try.  I have been selling by word-of-mouth since 2008.  It all started at a campground, a horseshoe contest was going on, so i rolled up with my truck, bbq, 2 London broils, and a pile of bottles.  Barbecued the 2 slabs of beef real hot, and fast, nice medium doneness, harsh angle thin slices for the people, and sold out.  

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 3

Very excited to try these spice blends. Forget the jerkman and his 20 mil let’s make Bio 100

My 20 mil will never be topped by this forum. NEVER! YOU CAN'T BEAT MY MEAT! That said I'm gonna order up one of each haha

Call Me The Teflon Don

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SteveB said:

Without giving to many details, could you describe the flavor profiles a bit? Degrees of sweetness, spiciness, heat etc?

Tks

Cow rub is zesty, sort of southwestern, but not spicy. This blend works amazing with all meats, shrimp, fish, turkey, chicken, ribs, pork, rice, fried foods such as fries, onion rings, and even on macaroni, and potato salad.

Chicken, is a blend that enhances the flavor of chicken, it is not salty, but pair very well, reminding you of Thanksgiving, very much a comforting spice blend. I also use this on shrimp!

Baked Potato Topper is an earthy blend that very much makes a potato pop in flavor.  Created to be paired with a baked potato that is covered in the typical butter, and/or sour cream.  However, I get a lot of customers using this blend on eggs, etc.

Thank you for the interest, and consideration!

I do not overly salt my products like those commercially available blends.

Cow rub is zesty, sort of southwestern, but not spicy. This blend works amazing with all meats, shrimp, fish, turkey, chicken, ribs, pork, rice, fried foods such as fries, onion rings, and even on macaroni, and potato salad.
Chicken, is a blend that enhances the flavor of chicken, it is not salty, but pair very well, reminding you of Thanksgiving, very much a comforting spice blend. I also use this on shrimp!

Baked Potato Topper is an earthy blend that very much makes a potato pop in flavor.  Created to be paired with a baked potato that is covered in the typical butter, and/or sour cream.  However, I get a lot of customers using this blend on eggs, etc.

Thank you for the interest, and consideration!
I do not overly salt my products like those commercially available blends.

Those descriptions are right out of a food magazine!
Now I really can’t wait!

• Like 1