Big 8 WOUNDED

njg0621

Dude I think this thread should die a painful death. And since I'm not a giant fan I won't take offense to your comments even though that was your intention.

See, that's exactly what typically happens around here. People take offense for the simplest things, even a joke. I could care less about the Giants, Jets, or any football team. My post was meant for a laugh at ourselves only, but I guess many people around here don't have much of a sense of humor which is sad really. I've always said those that are overly sensitive, sensitive to criticism of any sort, or can't handle a good debate with people of differing views, probably shouldn't participate in such forums. Really, if the only posts that people can handle are the "good going" or "that a boy" ones, why should we then even have a forum at all? If nothing relevant is ever discussed, wouldn't the idea behind a forum be completely pointless? It's really hard to understand what many here want. A forum like that would be dead in no time. That I can assure them.

See, that's exactly what typically happens around here. People take offense for the simplest things, even a joke. I could care less about the Giants, Jets, or any football team. My post was meant for a laugh at ourselves only, but I guess many people around here don't have much of a sense of humor which is sad really. I've always said those that are overly sensitive, sensitive to criticism of any sort, or can't handle a good debate with people of differing views, probably shouldn't participate in such forums. Really, if the only posts that people can handle are the "good going" or "that a boy" ones, why should we then even have a forum at all? If nothing relevant is ever discussed, wouldn't the idea behind a forum be completely pointless? It's really hard to understand what many here want. A forum like that would be dead in no time. That I can assure them.

I'm always for a good debate, but it's time to stop beating a dead horse already.

Was it a mature horse, or just a 2 1/2 year old? I probably would have let him walk for another year.

The issue isnt that he shot a horse, its that we are beating it, you can shoot horse but you CANT beat them. Apparently. For you sensitive types, that is a joke, go back to drinking tea and rubbing lotion into your hands while reading Redbook.