2020 WNY Archery Academy is Finally Open!

The_Real_TCIII

AN academy....we only except proper grammar in the SE....sadly WNY “academy” has seemed to shy away from the regional contest...I feel a public statement is necessary for their lack of participation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering their units harvest 5-6x per deer per sqmi more than region 3, it seems odds to not take the easiest win of all time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

AN academy....we only except proper grammar in the SE....sadly WNY “academy” has seemed to shy away from the regional contest...I feel a public statement is necessary for their lack of participation.

It was actually a topographical error. I had a false start typing "academy", when I discovered my 6yr old wasn't still in bed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Considering their units harvest 5-6x per deer per sqmi more than region 3, it seems odds to not take the easiest win of all time!

@crappyice and @ATbuckhunter kill more deer than Winter and automobiles combined. Stop whining and get to scouting!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Some people shoot doe ,you are already putting yourself at a handicap 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

@crappyice and @ATbuckhunter kill more deer than Winter and automobiles combined. Stop whining and get to scouting!

I am guessing they are already legally bonded to another contest.  Only Boone and Crocket entries, fees paid by sponsors, photo releases...etc.  We aren't big time enough.

Or there just skeerd we might show em up!  Lol

• Like 1

I am guessing they are already legally bonded to another contest.  Only Boone and Crocket entries, fees paid by sponsors, photo releases...etc.  We aren't big time enough.
Or there just skeerd we might show em up!  Lol
Probably just scared

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

4 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Probably just scared

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I’m definitely scared I hate those hunting contests way to much pressure. Besides I just wait for Biz to post his deer then shoot one bigger 5 minutes later . That’s a way better feeling . 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I’m definitely scared I hate those hunting contests way to much pressure. Besides I just wait for Biz to post his deer then shoot one bigger 5 minutes later . That’s a way better feeling . 
@Biz-R-OWorld you just got #Sodded!!!!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

8 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

@Biz-R-OWorld you just got #Sodded!!!!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

He know it to be true  Or for Crappy’s eyes . 
The fellow outdoorsman pridefully poses  for a photograph to post on the World Wide Web. He cherished  his accomplishment for a mere 5 minutes of fame before the strapping wood-smith steals his crown of fame before his own peers . 

Edited by sodfather
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

He know it to be true  Or for Crappy’s eyes . 
The fellow outdoorsman pridefully poses  for a photograph to post on the World Wide Web. He cherished  his accomplishment for a mere 5 minutes of fame before the strapping wood-smith steals his crown of fame before his own peers . 

What do my eyes have to do with this?!?

3 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Slow your roll cowboy!!!! Your ties to WNY are starting to show! We may have a spy on our team!!!!

Biz actually thought about buying a house in mine  and TF’s neighbored. 

Edited by sodfather
  • Like 2

The greatest satisfaction will actually come when Biz shoots a massive 10 IN WNY to give the SE team a W!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, crappyice said:

The greatest satisfaction will actually come when Biz shoots a massive 10 IN WNY to give the SE team a W!

Ask Tacks what I say to him every year when Biz comes to hunt the lease. 
I say I don’t care if I shoot a deer or not I just want Bizzy to get one . 

• Like 3

I lived and learned. I’m gonna wait till January to say anything this year

• Like 1

Ask Tacks what I say to him every year when Biz comes to hunt the lease. 
I say I don’t care if I shoot a deer or not I just want Bizzy to get one . 

It’s true. And that’s why I sent the Hail Mary shot at a 36” buck last year in WNY. I wanted to be a hero and order Cristal at the titty club afterwards while flipping that side of the state upside down.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It’s true. And that’s why I sent the Hail Mary shot at a 36” buck last year in WNY. I wanted to be a hero and order Cristal at the titty club afterwards while flipping that side of the state upside down.

I recommended cutting a lane into the food plot for the stand but i was overruled. 

• Like 1