The_Real_TCIII

2020 WNY Archery Academy is Finally Open!

No plexiglass, no masks, no social distancing, just a lot of shooting a lot of fun, a lot of laughs, a couple misses, a few beers, and an awesome time! Soft opening tonight just me the@sodfather and @JeremyK but we expect a better turnout next week d0ca4c48581a335792cd6aa143f824fb.jpgac26b5d1a2ae1642e316f7ac15ef9c13.jpg96611195bac3e292654576d0bde8937b.jpgbd3aea52845d031b5b65c1dbb64b33b7.jpg094e583d9a783b567a6e2f3869548c5e.jpg4e9c9f3d9cde7db9a430e4b55d7e1981.jpgdeed878af136e2432f72d4d66a8e6389.jpgda841ead0521c7bd342c002fcdc09a38.jpgc84f6d059e83b2143987327c7ba93560.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 7

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

And some sweet new trucks. I wish I could post video we took a ton of shots at 70 and 80 with pretty good results

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

4 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

And some sweet new trucks.

Just wait till I show up next week with the White Knight ride.............

• Like 4

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

The back stop looks higher or is it my imagination?

70-80 yards is a looooonnnngggg poke even just messing around......any lost arrows? (be honest)

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

15 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

70-80 yards is a looooonnnngggg poke even just messing around......any lost arrows? (be honest)

I lost one at 70 Larry 

16 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Looks like a Ford Dealership! And is@sodfather rocking a Gucci Murse?

That’s a quiver. Won’t hold books though 

• Like 1

Good to hear!  Biz was ready to drop the 1100 inches to 800 just to allow for all the misses.  

Looks like a great time. Glad you guys are back in action. 

Bloody new truck posts are a must this year.  2 buck Larry and his white truck ought to make for some good pics. 

• Like 1

Three misses, one recovered. I yacked one at 30, brain fart at full draw

-Mitch Hedberg

12 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I yacked one at 30, brain fart at full draw

Guilty of that myself occasionally.......

Where do I drop off my application? My bow just went in for a tune up I'll be ready to shoot in about 2 weeks. 

Last minute decision to soft open, next week is FULL SEND and we expect a turnout!

-Mitch Hedberg

Did the Academy move to Thursdays? That might be a problem for me as hockey started back up on Thursdays. 

Hunt when I can.. ;)

I can only do Tuesday next week

• Like 1

-Mitch Hedberg

Thursday Im guest lecturing at the smaller, not yet accredited SENY Academy which also serves as a safety school for mid state folks

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

-Mitch Hedberg

I shot bow over at Fishdo's house all the time including last night.  How much are the franchising fees ?  and how many members would we need for a CNY division?  

49 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

I believe that it takes 4 members to make it official, same as any GTG! 

It's 3 for a GTG last I knew ,   But I don't think we can afford the franchise payments every month anyway. Maybe we can get a grant and be a SUNY but then we would have to donate to Bizs site to get that.  So guess we will have to operate under the table. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1