Friends Buck in 8F

shooter

Two years ago I was driving to Webster . I got off Rt 104 going to Rt 250 . Across Rt 250 I saw a huge buck standing at the on ramp leading to North Ponds Park standing in the road . We used to see some nice bucks around the Xerox buildings . There are a lot of deer in the village of Webster !

• Like 1

O THATS WHAT A BUCK LOOKS LIKE

havent seen a shooter buck in quite some time / not able to hunt much either this yr. congrats I know this deer is a shooter but man hed a been ridiculous next year ya know. he looks kinda younger.

nice shooter deer to your friend like someone else asked was this deer on his feet or was he drove out?? just wonder trying to see if its worth going out in the cold this weekend, ive wasted enough time this warm hunting season not seeing very many deer or shooter bucks during daytime hrs.

CONGRATS ON A 2 ft wide deer

Where I hunted in town was really good years ago,then they built Willink Middle school ,which was a nice bedding area, then Loews came in , a ton of deer lived in that woods, then Webster Center , which while Dick's is nice displaced even more.

I would have thought this would make 'my" spot even better but it went down hill.

Me thinks they headed north .

I still get some on cam.in my yard, just not the numbers around me as before.

Although growing up off Lake rd. in the '60's and '70's seeing a deer was rare, today they don't move as you park your car and walk to the house......