# 1 Russian prostitute

23 hours ago, crappyice said:

Don’t ruin a perfectly fun tourney by linking to his political “funny”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe it'd be different if it wasn't a stand alone post though right?

anyhow, support the tourney and in turn support the man and his views ;)

Edited by Belo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ncountry said:

Unfortunately Chef has exposed our hipocracy.;)

Most of us on here are conservatives and have joined right in or failed to call it out when someone disparages a democrat.

4 hours ago, Trial153 said:

Exactly. If you posted a Michelle Obama picture you'd have pages of atta boys and agreements. No doubt there is a double standard on this, here especially.
And For the record I think both would be in bad taste

disagree. plenty have been called out for crossing the line. I also don't see stand alone michelle obama posts, or other than some pretty unfunny memes, none that call her a whore...

2 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

Selective memory is a wonderful thing

show me an example of a member calling the former first lady a whore/prostitute/hooker etc. and I'll concede. Heck, just yesterday I called out someone for some fake news on Harris, and there was a whole other thread with backlash on Harris as well. 

show me an example of a member calling the former first lady a whore/prostitute/hooker etc. and I'll concede. Heck, just yesterday I called out someone for some fake news on Harris, and there was a whole other thread with backlash on Harris as well. 
Plenty of posts on here making reference to her having a Dick between here legs and being a man, references to being a shaved Sasquatch ect. Now maybe that's not insulting in your book, but that's your perspective. Over the years here there are plenty. If you want to getting to pissing contest have at it ......or you can spend a day scrolling through search results.

Plenty of posts on here making reference to her having a Dick between here legs and being a man, references to being a shaved Sasquatch ect. Now maybe that's not insulting in your book, but that's your perspective. Over the years here there are plenty. If you want to getting to pissing contest have at it ......or you can spend a day scrolling through search results.
Calling her a shaved Sasquatch was in poor taste. Despite her not being being a 10 and more like a 2.3. that's besides the point. There have been plenty of news pictures with what also appears to be a crotch buldge which makes some individuals believe there could be a penis there. I don't know one way or another and don't particularly care. I must however commend her on her very buff shoulders. She never did miss back day

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Trial153 said:
16 minutes ago, Belo said:

I was talking about Hillary but I can see how your view could be valid as well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Trial153 said:
2 hours ago, Belo said:

no desire. Insulting someone's appearance as a joke is very different from calling them a whore.

Neither is nice, but one is kind of funny and the other is just mean. I mean, look at chef's ugly mug... :drinks::rofl:

Edited by Belo
  • Haha 1

no desire. Insulting someone's appearance as a joke is very different from calling them a whore.

Neither is nice, but one is kind of funny and the other is just mean. I mean, look at chef's ugly mug... default_drinks.gifkolobok_rofl.gif

I'm not a fan of mental gymnastics. Both are hurtful uncouth and unnecessary. However one on here its readily excepted based on a person's political beliefs.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Belo said:

Neither is nice, but one is kind of funny and the other is just mean. I mean, look at chef's ugly mug... :drinks::rofl:

Honestly Belo its really not. An insult is an insult when you get down to basics. I myself would not have made that joke since I dont mind melania, but there is no doubt that theres a double standard here. I don't like Michelle Obama at all, but its unfair to be ok with insulting her and not melania. 

As far as chefs joke...he's really not far off. She was a nude model in slovenia (probably slept with someone for that position) and she married someone for money...how does that not make someone  whore? Im sorry, but in my book thats a whore. Like I said, I actually like melania since she's done nothing wrong. Ill bet 100 bucks she leaves Trump as soon as he's no longer the president (whether it be this term or at the end if the next if he wins in november.) 

maybe it'd be different if it wasn't a stand alone post though right?
anyhow, support the tourney and in turn support the man and his views

If you were the last one of your species of fish, your species would be extinct!
HOOK LINE AND SINKER
Chet cooked up a beauty and you be gobbling it up and somehow think that mars a regional tourney.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trial153 said:
5 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:
I'm not questioning her gender or her preferences at all, but out of pure curiosity, what the heck is that? 
images.jpg.96f7f9357c68df0783ba02fbe6766227.jpg

It's called photoshop but some people are too stupid to realize that.

Well I know you're not calling me stupid, cause that's not how you roll. There's plenty of other "lumpy" photos and videos out there. Is every one of them fake?

What is it? Is it a security device? Her car keys? Or is she just happy to see me?

• Like 2

Well I know you're not calling me stupid, cause that's not how you roll. There's plenty of other "lumpy" photos and videos out there. Is every one of them fake?
What is it? Is it a security device? Her car keys? Or is she just happy to see me?
Post up some crouch shots of your wife or adult daughters, we can photo shop them and the compare them to MO. If not, then maybe stop acting like a classless child

15 minutes ago, Trial153 said:
30 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Post up some crouch shots of your wife or adult daughters, we can photo shop them and the compare them to MO. If not, then maybe stop acting like a classless child

Thanks for the very thoughtful insult Trial. I would have enjoyed a spirited debate with you as I learn from other people's viewpoints.

But when you have to resort to insults instead of debating intellectually - (twice now to me) well, see ya.

This stupid, classless child has learned that I should never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Honestly Belo its really not. An insult is an insult when you get down to basics. I myself would not have made that joke since I dont mind melania, but there is no doubt that theres a double standard here. I don't like Michelle Obama at all, but its unfair to be ok with insulting her and not melania. 

As far as chefs joke...he's really not far off. She was a nude model in slovenia (probably slept with someone for that position) and she married someone for money...how does that not make someone  whore? Im sorry, but in my book thats a whore. Like I said, I actually like melania since she's done nothing wrong. Ill bet 100 bucks she leaves Trump as soon as he's no longer the president (whether it be this term or at the end if the next if he wins in november.) 

I think he's truly scared of her. She's more ambitious and conniving than everyone realizes.   

• Like 2

Thanks for the very thoughtful insult Trial. I would have enjoyed a spirited debate with you as I learn from other people's viewpoints. But when you have to resort to insults instead of debating intellectually - (twice now to me) well, see ya.

This stupid, classless child has learned that I should never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

You post photoshopped pictures that you pull from unknown internet sources and call that debating intellectually? And your surprised I think that is stupid? What did you think you were going to earn a Rhodes scholarship?

I'm not questioning her gender or her preferences at all, but out of pure curiosity, what the heck is that? 
images.jpg.96f7f9357c68df0783ba02fbe6766227.jpg

If your dick buldge is that high up you have issues

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, left field said:

I think he's truly scared of her. She's more ambitious and conniving than everyone realizes.   

She was ambitous enough to marry someone 24 years older with a lot of money. If this was anyone else other than trump, we'd be calling her a gold digger all day long. 

23 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

She was ambitous enough to marry someone 24 years older with a lot of money. If this was anyone else other than trump, we'd be calling her a gold digger all day long. 

I agree, and I have called her a gold digger. Probably bad to say, but if I was female and had great looks, I'd marry for big money too!

• Like 1

If your dick buldge is that high up you have issues

Maybe she is a gun owner and that’s her “concealed carry”’piece....not a very good
Job concealing it but A for effort.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Trial153 said:
2 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Very uncalled for going after a mans family like that. Now public figures get scrutinized ,picked apart ,criticized etc. because well  their public figures. Comes with the territory.  You made it a little too personal. 

Very uncalled for going after a mans family like that. Now public figures get scrutinized ,picked apart ,criticized etc. because well  their public figures. Comes with the territory.  You made it a little too personal. 

You mean MO and IT arent someone's family? Someone's mother, wife, sister or daughter? How would he like people doing that to the women in is family?

You/ or anyone else should take it personal. When you dont treat others the way you'd want to be treated than getting called out for it isn't out of line. It's all a joke till the tables are turned and someone is treating you or yours like shit. Showing class and treating a women with respect should be given.