Burmjohn

ny hunter

Hey guys, I'm here :) Always on here and there. Work has been nuts, so I havn't been able to jump on during the day like I normally do. But those big projects are almost over (no idea why they schedule this crap around the holidays!)

Plus the wife is driving me nuts because this is the first year we are doing the Holiday stuff (xmas and xmas eve) at our house because of the baby. I had to paint, spackle some crap, and do some last min stuff that needed to get done. God forbid there is a paint chip on the wall and a guest see's it (OMG!). Anyways, hope everyone has a good holiday, its going to be a bit crazy for me here.

Hey guys, I'm here :) Always on here and there. Work has been nuts, so I havn't been able to jump on during the day like I normally do. But those big projects are almost over (no idea why they schedule this crap around the holidays!)

Plus the wife is driving me nuts because this is the first year we are doing the Holiday stuff (xmas and xmas eve) at our house because of the baby. I had to paint, spackle some crap, and do some last min stuff that needed to get done. God forbid there is a paint chip on the wall and a guest see's it (OMG!). Anyways, hope everyone has a good holiday, its going to be a bit crazy for me here.

John, best you you and the family. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Just became a Grandfather on the 21st, a 8 pound 6 ounce baby girl, mother had a c section. Still don't know if she will be released for Christmas or not. But all is good.

Dave