Buddy just pulled my card from the other camera

Hope you guys can view these here. He is more computer challenged than I am and could onl;y get it through to me on the Kodak share site. One NICE one there but still 3 that are bigger out there

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

Very nice! I would be happy with an 80 acre field of soybeans! Some have found that the deer don't hit them much when they start to turn yellow. When the farmer plants soybeans in the field across the road from my place, it seems like there are always deer in there after dark, fall and winter! In the winter, it looks like a mine field, with holes dug down through 2'+ of snow to get to any leftover beans.

Crap WNY...I missed that. I didn'[t look closely enough I guess. It is a different buck. damn near identical route though. I wish the flash was stronger though...lots of eyes in the background I would love to see...they get puled next Monday so I will post some more. My buddy works nights so he runs in mid day for me to limit any bumping.

Cabin---I am hoping there will eb a late season draw since he isn't plowing them in. I don't hunt gun there but do get in there with the ML. the one year he left them the feilds were loaded during ML season....of cours that was about 2 years b4 I got mine and was the straw that broke the camles back and force me into it...lol

Think he'll make 140?...nice. I have a hard time with them on the hoof... Here are a few of another one that wandered through. I think this makes all 3 of the smaller ones I was watching. They look almost Identical to me. I would think they were the same deer if I hadn't seen them in the feild at the same time.

The 2 big 10's are giving me the slip.

post-203-131455318167_thumb.jpg

post-203-131455318175_thumb.jpg