Some good news!

WNYBuckHunter

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Geno! Yeah it wont matter if its a boy or girl, my kids hunt. My daughter loves hunting, shes been going with me for 2 years now, and shes only 6. My nephew is on his way to it as well. I plan on replacing myself with as many younger hunters as I can when Im done with the sport.

Thanks guys!

I love being a dad, cant wait to add another!

No, Im not selling my bow lol. Or my guns or anything hunting or golf related lol.

LOL, let us know if you do.  I need a new driver, and a new gun too.    My wife goes you know your mustang has to go when we have a kid.. I said you'll go before my mustang goes... That ended that discussion

Keep telling yourself that John lol. My 73 Dart said bye bye years ago when I bought a camper for the family to use, my other projects are gone, jetskis I had, etc etc since my daughter came to be.

I just got my new driver, its not going anywhere lol.

From personal experience, all I can say is build up a pile of "brownie points" with your better half, lest your time afield this autumn will be curtailed