Why are blacks loyal to Democrats?

Wow, this stuff is funny. It seems like some people need to brush up on American history. So in the videos republicans claim that the southern democrats started the KKK. True in a way, but do any of you realize what party those old cruel southern democrats and their offspring belong to today?? I'll give you guys one guess. Maybe then you will figure out why most blacks are democrats these days. There are surely more reasons, some good and some bad, but this is definitely one important one.

Yes, the media can misguide people, but how does this apply to black peoples legitimate reasons for wanting to be democrats over republicans? As I said in my first reply, some of the reasons they want to be democrats is not exactly good, but if you still have white southerners wanting to display confederate flags and who don't think it's offensive to black people, then I don't think any media misguiding is really needed for blacks to want to be democrats. And I would hope that NO one here will try to convince me that the southern confederate flag wavers are members of todays democratic party. LOL

Took a african american disabled vet hunting once. That was an experience. He only had one eye. He was cool as hell, shot a doe, and we drank a whole lotta beers.(afterwards ofcourse)

roger that.............I have a freind of color................he wants nothing to do with hunting.......says it 's to cold..............but he does drinkum............

fish on............

I spent some time in 1988 with DR Warren Strickland. We were supposed to hunt in the same caribou camp but got stuck in town for 4 or 5 days (weather) before he said the heck with it and went home. Hell of a nice guy, cardiologist and bowhunter. Black.............

I've known a few others and they were all good eggs. If they like to hunt, bring 'em on!

In this time of major problems I sure do not think Black and or white will just say I have been a Dem my total life and will vote straight Dem across the board. But for me to change I have to see some person show with a plan that will get this country to be back on track again to have a middle class. SO far no one from the right or left will gain my support. I would love just one from the right to say, well we should have had a tax increase udring the Bush years to pay for two wars and not major tax give a way to major Corporate interests and the top 1 percent....

In this time of major problems I sure do not think Black and or white will just say I have been a Dem my total life and will vote straight Dem across the board. But for me to change I have to see some person show with a plan that will get this country to be back on track again to have a middle class. SO far no one from the right or left will gain my support. I would love just one from the right to say, well we should have had a tax increase udring the Bush years to pay for two wars and not major tax give a way to major Corporate interests and the top 1 percent....

With all due respect Bill.. go back in history and try to find one time where raising taxes led to anything other than more government spending... higher taxes = more spending = bigger government... it's just a fact... and the middle class takes the brunt of it all... we aren't rich enough where it doesn't matter and not poor enough to get a handout.