QAnon and hunting don’t mix

10 hours ago, Grouse said:

McConnell is worried about keeping the GOP from imploding.  He's not concerned with what's best for the country.  He knows the truth.  There was a ton of fraud in the election, the left is trying to legalize all of it in the future and Trump never told anyone to riot in the Capital.

Liz Cheney didn't represent her constituents when she turned on Trump and her voters are furious with her.  She isn't the only one in the Congress that is being criticized by the people they represent. I also see a number of leftist Democrat Governors are looking at recalls by their citizens.  It's good to see these traitors to America being held accountable by the constituents they are supposed to represent.

Trump has much more support among people in this country than the swamp dwellers in DC want you to believe.

Good for us they didn't come out and vote,like some of the capitol rioters.

3 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

I would say he did lose due to the corona virus because that is the way the changes to voting laws came about which allowed the fraud or allowed the beating of all the election norms if your in the democratic camp. See the courts ruling in Va that ruled election law changes had violated the constitution. But as far as the handling of the virus if the general populace voted more for him then in the 2016 race I would not say it caused him to lose.

Can you explain to me how it is that if there was such widespread voter fraud that there was no way for Trump or the republican controlled senate or any of the 60+ courts to verify that? You are saying the minority party managed to pull this off without a hitch? How?

8 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Can you explain to me how it is that if there was such widespread voter fraud that there was no way for Trump or the republican controlled senate or any of the 60+ courts to verify that? You are saying the minority party managed to pull this off without a hitch? How?

Media bias plus voter fraud   it all adds up. We got the guy who the media wanted not the guy the people wanted .

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Patience , My son and it will all come out in time :taunt:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

If you change the rules it helps you win which they did in violation of the constitution in multiple states a Virginia judge has already ruled VA rule changes were a violation. The one audit preformed showed fraud (which I already know you don’t believe). All other audits where blocked by Democrats as the Democrats also tied to block in court the release of the information of the only audit preformed which was denied by the court ( the judge ruled to release it as it was truthful). There was a lot of support from the house and the senate before the “insurrection” for objections. There was repersentives from more than 20 states in support of the  Texas lawsuit to the Supreme Court  that was not seen due to standing not merit. All elections norms being broken by a third try candidate with a VP pick that scored 3% in the primary. The fact that Trump voter turnout approved by 10 million are some of the reasons I believe more investigation are in order which is the least we can do after all the time and money spent in the Russian collusion hoax. But we’ve been through all this already. So let’s investigate and find out if the fraud was widespread enough to change results should be the answer to help bring the country unity.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

OJ’s guilty as hell;  just like the Dems are in regards to election fraud !! 

why wouldn't they try and rig the  election ?  Its not like high lever democrat's ever get put in jail for their crimes in fact   they get promoted just look at Clinton and Biden .

• Like 2