It's Been Fun

fasteddie

Just now, The Jerkman said:

No this site is doomed if people continue to overmod on nonsense. It was in a joke thread. People need to grow a nutsack and just scroll on past.

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

You are a true... well.  Jerkman...

Not when your tea bagging the staff. Or getting tea bagged.

It all makes sense now. Your still stewing because Eddie banned you a while back, and you had your fellow SENY buddies whine and cry to get you back in.
I don't give a flying fk if he banned me for a short while years back. I took my punishment and didn't say a peep. I accepted my temporary vacation and moved on.

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Sad 1

What in the actual F is wrong with you? No really, you have something for real going on. I mean it has to diagnosed already right? What is it?
Keep getting butthurt over a harmless picture.

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

No this site is doomed if people continue to overmod on nonsense. It was in a joke thread. People need to grow a nutsack and just scroll on past.

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

I’m sorry the forum is circling the drain because of a few posters . 
Honestly  some of chefs posts , made me cringe , the two girls one cup , what kind of person even knows these  type of things are out there , and then think to share it here ?

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Honestly  some of chefs posts , made me cringe , the two girls one cup , what kind of person even knows these  type of things are out there , and then think share it ?

I'd agree with that 2 girls 1 cup that is some nasty doo doo.

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

1 minute ago, The Jerkman said:

Keep getting butthurt over a harmless picture.

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

For the last time, I could give a crap about your girlfriend - I only gave you crap for your disrespectful punk treatment of someone. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Honestly  some of chefs posts , made me cringe

Nomad...If you can stand to go through the last ten pages you will begin to understand those two are right and everyone else is wrong and out of line. They are so smart they can tell the mod's how to do their jobs. Everyone else needs to clean up their act and be more respectful of them.:banghead:

Edited by Steve D
  • Like 2

Nomad...If you can stand to go through the last ten pages you will begin to understand those two are right and everyone else is wrong and out of line. They are so smart they can tell the mod's how to do their jobs. We need to clean up our act.

Thank you Steve for noticing. A belly button is not grounds for removal. Showing bare boobs of course should be removed from a post. A fat belly is most definitely not removal worthy

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Sad 1