The sharks smell blood in the water

With the feeble old guard dog in charge of the US of A now, Russia, China , North Korea, ISIS and Al-Qaeda, have all started to circle the sinking ship.

It's not a question of "If", it's a question of when will America be drawn into some type of war or be attacked by the sharks that have been circling.

It's what happens to a room full of children when the parents leave the room, Chaos.

When Biden called for Unity, He must've meant Unifying all of our enemies !

• Like 2

You are nuts if you think any of those countries would start an all out war. How do you even think a world war would work at this point in time?

And for any country to try to invade the U.S would be a logistical nightmare as there are a few small bodies of water to cross.

19 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

With the feeble old guard dog in charge of the US of A now, Russia, China , North Korea, ISIS and Al-Qaeda, have all started to circle the sinking ship.

It's not a question of "If", it's a question of when will America be drawn into some type of war or be attacked by the sharks that have been circling.

It's what happens to a room full of children when the parents leave the room, Chaos.

When Biden called for Unity, He must've meant Unifying all of our enemies !

Agreed

3 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

You are nuts if you think any of those countries would start an all out war. How do you even think a world war would work at this point in time?

And for any country to try to invade the U.S would be a logistical nightmare as there are a few small bodies of water to cross.

I don't think any country wants to finance their way through a world war. But I would expect Russia to make a move on the Ukraine for a land grab. Heck they've massed enough armament on the border now to pull it off this weekend. They annexed Crimea a few years ago and that US administration did squat about it. If I was in charge of Russia, I'd feel pretty emboldened about that. Ukraine is not a member of NATO.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I don't think any country wants to finance their way through a world war. But I would expect Russia to make a move on the Ukraine for a land grab. Heck they've massed enough armament on the border now to pull it off this weekend. They annexed Crimea a few years ago and that US administration did squat about it. If I was in charge of Russia, I'd feel pretty emboldened about that. Ukraine is not a member of NATO.

Yup you very well may be right about that. They are toeing the line. Similar to China claiming little islands for bases. Not big enough offenses to invite a world response.  Because what would that really look like. No one wants to mess with the big military powers.

• Like 1

The point is, with Biden in office Russia, China and No. Korea are provoking conflicts.  When Trump was in office they didn't.  They see Biden as weak and nothing to worry about, because he is.  That doesn't bode well for world affairs or the people who will be affected by it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

The point is, with Biden in office Russia, China and No. Korea are provoking conflicts.  When Trump was in office they didn't.  They see Biden as weak and nothing to worry about, because he is.  That doesn't bode well for world affairs or the people who will be affected by it.

Well they paid him off so they figure they can get away with more crap  .

That's why biden should have never been allowed to run for president in the first place .

• Like 1