I heard that ...........

fasteddie

I went to the Hearing Center this am and had hearing aids installed . I am hearing noises that I wasn't aware of before .It takes a while to get used to them . Right now it is irritating as all hell to hear the noise of the keyw when I hit them .  alt=madhttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/angry_table_puter.gif[/img]

my dad has them too...and I am glad he does. I would go home horse from having a "conversation" with him. Unfortuantely I am probably just a few years away myself. Too much construction equipment probably.

I did get a Walkers Digital Ear muffs last year for fathers day. I love those things...If only the squirrels are as big as they sound I would give up hunting deer.

They say it takes a while to get use to them . So far , it's driving me nuts with all the sounds that I am now experiencing . I found out the the turn signals on my subaru make a noise . I can hear the keys smack the steering column . Dayum , it's a whole new world !

They say it takes a while to get use to them . So far , it's driving me nuts with all the sounds that I am now experiencing . I found out the the turn signals on my subaru make a noise . I can hear the keys smack the steering column . Dayum , it's a whole new world !

I was fitted with Miracle -Ears some years back and I am glad I did. You are correct that they take some time getting used to but be reminded in the long run they will improve ones quality of life. Good luck to you!

thats funny. i think my dad is hard of hearing some times.... cant hear me most of the time but can har a deer coming in from far out LOL... weird... should get him a set for conversation purposes haha.  or its just selective hearing