Leftist Racism

14 hours ago, left field said:

You're cross quoting but anyway, did you read the article? Unless you're a tried and true Nixonian, a president cannot destroy or even own presidential documents. It's actually illegal - http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title18/part1/chapter101&edition=prelim

This may help explain it.

https://theconversation.com/whether-up-in-smoke-or-down-the-toilet-missing-presidential-records-are-a-serious-concern-176964

Us guys on the left? Like Shoeless Joe Jackson, Manny Ramirez, Pete Rose and Ted Williams? Left field is a pretty hallowed ground, Nuke.

Is this really any different then when hillary smashed the phones she was ordered to turn over for investigation? Speaking of hillary ,maybe she can use the same spy agency she hired to spy on trump to find the missing papers.

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

Is this really any different then when hillary smashed the phones she was ordered to turn over for investigation? Speaking of hillary ,maybe she can use the same spy agency she hired to spy on trump to find the missing papers.

So lock them both up? Deal!

You and I share more common ground than people think! 

1 hour ago, left field said:

Hillary wasn't president what she did was clearly illegal but when you are  president you got more Authority more leeway in what you can do. Different set of rules my friend when you are president .

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, phantom said:

Hillary wasn't president what she did was clearly illegal but when you are  president you got more Authority more leeway in what you can do. Different set of rules my friend when you are president .

The government shouldnt be allowed to hide anything it does . That's how this world got so screwed up in the first place . They need to be held accountable for what ever they do while being paid by the citizens.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

The government shouldnt be allowed to hide anything it does . That's how this world got so screwed up in the first place . They need to be held accountable for what ever they do while being paid by the citizens.

Yeah I agree with you except   presidents need to  be able to destroy top secret documents that deal with nuclear codes or top secret military weapons for example. So those Secrets don't get into enemy hands .

Presidents should be able to tear up super-secret plane before some dolt shares them with foreign agents to impress them!

image.thumb.png.f32b7b6de39e89013bfda5e34b10a5f6.png

The Post, citing current and former U.S. officials, reported Monday evening that the information relayed by the president to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak "jeopardized a critical source of intelligence" on ISIS:

"The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump's decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump's meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.

" 'This is code-word information,' said a U.S. official familiar with the matter, using terminology that refers to one of the highest classification levels used by American spy agencies. Trump 'revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.' "

Trump also reportedly boasted to the Russians about the intelligence he was receiving, telling the two men, "I get great intel. I have people brief me on great intel every day":

"Trump went on to discuss aspects of the threat that the United States learned only through the espionage capabilities of a key partner. He did not reveal the specific intelligence-gathering method, but he described how the Islamic State was pursuing elements of a specific plot and how much harm such an attack could cause under varying circumstances. Most alarmingly, officials said, Trump revealed the city in the Islamic State's territory where the U.S. intelligence partner detected the threat.

"The Washington Post is withholding most plot details, including the name of the city, at the urging of officials who warned that revealing them would jeopardize important intelligence capabilities."

"Great intel! The best! Many people I share it with say, 'Sir, we've never seen such intel!'"

8 hours ago, left field said:

How about we first lock up the shills who defend the guilty politicians that broke the law and then try to divert the attention away from their guilty as sin masters with regurgitated news stories based on lies ?

To err is human, to repent divine, to persist devilish.

Ben Franklin

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, left field said:

Like Tucker Carlson? Absolutely!

Yet another example of common ground! This thread is great! 

More like Leslie Stahl who refused to give credence to the Clinton campaign spying story back in ‘20 when she had the Prez on her show and he relayed this info to her on national tv; boy is someone gonna have to eat some crow on this one !!! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, left field said:

Like Tucker Carlson? Absolutely!

Yet another example of common ground! This thread is great! 

Great for showing that your a schill and have nothing left but childish responses after being questioned about promoting false acquisitions.

You need to let go of the hate, before it leaves you soulless, like your masters.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

Great for showing that your a schill and have nothing left but childish responses after being questioned about promoting false acquisitions.

You need to let go of the hate, before it leaves you soulless, like your masters.

Lol. It’s a left thing. Give them time and it always shows. Kinda like giving someone enough rope. 

8 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

I really can't be a shill as I would never belong to any organization that would have someone like me as a member.

Ands it too late for the soul. Already traded it for another 10 feet on my forward cast and great hair.

16 hours ago, phantom said:

Yeah I agree with you except   presidents need to  be able to destroy top secret documents that deal with nuclear codes or top secret military weapons for example. So those Secrets don't get into enemy hands .

Prime example would be the climate talks we just experienced.  Nobody will ever convince me those meetings couldnt be held via zoom . All those rotten crooks went there to work side deals in private . 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, left field said:

I really can't be a shill as I would never belong to any organization that would have someone like me as a member.

Ands it too late for the soul. Already traded it for another 10 feet on my forward cast and great hair.

Love the self deprecation; you have cool hair Bud? Pic time !! 
You and me….trout fishing … this spring !!! :) 

2 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Love the self deprecation; you have cool hair Bud? Pic time !! 
You and me….trout fishing … this spring !!! :) 

Sure to fishing. Negative to hair pic.

"What are you doing, honey?"

"Sending a picture of my hair to some anonymous guy on the internet."

"That's nice. Don't stay up too late."

Actually off to see my Mexican barber in an hour for the full two-hour treatment.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, left field said:

Actually off to see my Mexican barber in an hour for the full two-hour treatment.

Left field sits in the barber chair : Gimme the usual .

Yes sir ,one Trudeau coming up ,side burns or no?

• Haha 5

I was in Istanbul and visited a traditional Turkish barber. The kind of place where they burn your ear hair out with a long match. I asked for the classic and they gave me a Turkish cut and thick moustache trim. I looked like a local.

A few days later, I was at the airport and handed the immigration guy my Canadian passport. He looked at it, then at me and didn't believe that I wasn't Turkish. 

Trudeau's a twit. I'd be more inclined to get the Dudley Do-Right.

Maskless I hope?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

12 hours ago, left field said:

That explains this phenomenon, must've seen you walking down the street from the barbershop and had heart attacks !

Mexico Birds

I think they thought you were Klinger from M.A.S.H

40 Corporal Klinger's Clothing ideas | mash 4077, classic tv, klinger mash

Edited by Shoots100

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Meh, good hair joke… is there a daily salve or did the soul take care of it

Soul.

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Maskless I hope?

Masked.

AF8C226C-C3CE-4C01-801B-8594E5E467BB_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.14ff8fee1ad55d03f9b29e5a326936b0.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

That explains this phenomenon, must've seen you walking down the street from the barbershop and had heart attacks !

I think they thought you were Klinger from M.A.S.H

40 Corporal Klinger's Clothing ideas | mash 4077, classic tv, klinger mash

No way you could mistake us.

I have better legs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1