New phone

Robhuntandfish

Got a new phone. Haven't been able to access the site sorta. I can log in and use "likes". But cant reply to anything. It just says "loading". Also no quote option. TCIII got me on Tapatalk and it works and I hate it. Not the same.

I've logged on/off and it still doesn't work right. Always accessed just thru Google.

I am not a tech guy in the least. And if you move my water dish I am off for the whole day. I even swore at the Verizon guy when getting this new phone cause the prices are ridiculous. So he is gonna be happy to see me on Monday to fix this! Lol

Anyone else have this issue and get it resolved?

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Rob, try and clear your Google cache. Or just clear your web history.

If you have an android on the top usually right there should be three dots when your viewing any website.

Click the three dots, should then be something that says history. Click that, then on the next page just select all time instead of last hour which is probably your default setting. 

Have you tried using another browser or updating your google app.
Just got the new phone on Friday. Everything was updated then.

My phone is thru one email and my account on the forum is thru another. Maybe that's it?

My level of tech is not so good.

Embrace the tapatalk world!!!
I am never on my computer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All I see on Tapatalk is like? How do you pull up the others....thanks, sad, laugh, etc,...

When I used to have a separate company phone I had to ask the IT guy how to answer it.... Help. Lol

• Like 1

All I see on Tapatalk is like? How do you pull up the others....thanks, sad, laugh, etc,...

When I used to have a separate company phone I had to ask the IT guy how to answer it.... Help. Lol

Yeah..just “quote” and”like” is all I get.

Thankfully I like everything said on here so it works for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I got a new phone in December. Had some issues like you are having now at first. I signed back in using Google Chrome. That seemed to clear up my issues. Still weird how I come to this forum though. Have to go through GC each time I come here. Once I go to GC, I see this site pop up, then I click on it to get here. Most everything else, I had my grandson do for me to set up. Being this new phone is a 5G it took some getting used to from my last 7 year old 2G  phone.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Got a new phone. Haven't been able to access the site sorta. I can log in and use "likes". But cant reply to anything. It just says "loading". Also no quote option. TCIII got me on Tapatalk and it works and I hate it. Not the same.

I've logged on/off and it still doesn't work right. Always accessed just thru Google.

I am not a tech guy in the least. And if you move my water dish I am off for the whole day. I even swore at the Verizon guy when getting this new phone cause the prices are ridiculous. So he is gonna be happy to see me on Monday to fix this! Lol

Anyone else have this issue and get it resolved?

I've had this same issue for the past two months with my new phone. Absolutely hate taptalk.  I've asked mods for help with no success.  

Every forum I'm on works fine except for HNY. 

I've had this same issue for the past two months with my new phone. Absolutely hate taptalk.  I've asked mods for help with no success.  
Every forum I'm on works fine except for HNY. 
I'm gonna try the Verizon tech guy this week. If he can fix it will let you know. Yeah Tapatalk sucks!